1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google News GUARANTEED - NO RISK

Discussion in 'Services' started by bodders71, Jun 27, 2011.

Have you ever wondered how to get listed in Google News?

I will guarantee to get your Press Release on Google News within 1 hour of submission and, what's more, there is ABSOLUTELY NO RISK to you. I'm so confident that my service will exceed your expectations that I will not request payment until you are 100% satisfied with my submission.

For a Limited Period Only I'm offering my SEO Press Release creation and submission service at a crazy price of only £20 to DP forum members with NOTHING TO PAY until I've submitted your release and got it listed in Google News. Only then, and only if you are totally satisfied with my service, I'll bill you for just $20.

Grab this NOW 'cos it won't be around for long! I normally charge over $100 for my SEO Press Releases and I know this Limited Availability Offer will run out really quickly. I'm doing this because I'm new to DP Forum and I learned the hard way last time I launched that without any itrader feedback many members were reluctant to pay for the service upfront. So I'll absorb the whole risk and only request payment after you have confirmed that you are fully satisfied.

If you have any questions at all or if you want more details on how you can benefit from having your SEO Press Release leading on Google News within minutes just respond to this post or PM me - don't be shy...

Tim

PS - I'm UK-based so I'm working on GMT hours.

bodders71, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  2. shareservices

shareservices Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in giving this a try. Please PM me details on how to proceed.

shareservices, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  3. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if it was so simple, everyone will do it, and you will not sound like a spam your post

topexnews, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  4. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. Sorry if you think my post sounds like spam. It's not spam, it's a genuine service offering online press release distribution with a guaranteed inclusion in Google News.

PM me if you require any more details.

Thanks, Tim

bodders71, Jun 29, 2011 IP