1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google News Approved Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Tze huat, Mar 25, 2020.

Why are you selling this site?
    I do not have time to monetize the website using paid guest post, cannot maximise the benefit of a google news approved site.

How is it monetized?
    Only using adsense. I installed Adsense only in January 2020. Jan-$31.74 Feb-$30.44 Mar(till 26th)-$81.91. Please note the site was down in early Feb due to the famous themegrill hack and many posts were not recoverable thats why there was a big drop in indexed pages. This caused the visitorship to drop but despite the drop of visitorship, Adsense earnings increased.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Nope.

How much time does this site take to run?
    It runs on a auto-updating script. But it will be much better to create unique contents via content creation or quality guest post

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Website is hosted on siteground and occupies 8gb of space and uses 150,000 inodes. As it is self-updating with many posts a day, the resources this site uses is way more than my other ecommerce site. Migrating is also a problem. So buyer of the site will be given Collaborator access so you can transfer it yourself via FTP.

What is the potential of this site?
    Feel free to search "google news" on Ebay or Fiverr and you can see many sellers selling their service to create a guest post on their Google News Approved website at a cost. Cheapest I have seen is $15. Some even charge up to $350 per post. These post will be indexed by Google within minutes.

Type "site: investrecords.com" in google search then go to the "News" tab and you will be able to see the post as "press release".
    You can also go to news.google.com and type "site: investrecords.com" in the search field. These 2 methods are how you check whether a website is active and approved in Google News. Many sellers claimed their sites are newly approved but they were never even indexed at all.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    Tze huat, Mar 25, 2020 IP