1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google News Approved Site for Sale - Financial News Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by YesBoss, Sep 11, 2018.

Hello,

I have a Financial domain name related news site which is Google News Approved. I purchased the site back in Feb-March of 2018. But I was unable to monetize the site properly based on the techniques and methods that I used before on other Google News Approved sites.

If anyone knows how to run and monetize a Google News Sites then this offer is for you.

Inbox me for details on what I did on the site so far.
    • The site focuses on Financial News
    • The Domain contains the word (Fin) and total character length is 9.
    • The site is using a Premium theme with with personalized branding based on the domain name.
    • I have recently slowed down on publishing regular content because of my new full-time job.
    - I can also show and tech the technique that I was using on my previous Google News site but at the moment that technique is not providing good results like it did before.

I would like to sell it for a FIXED Price of 2.5k

Why are you selling this site?

Failed to monetize using my own method.

How is it monetized?
    Adsense

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    If you have writers writing for then it should involve more than 2 hours a day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    The site is Google News Approved so no special SEO is required. Content is the main thing to focus on to rank the latest news.

YesBoss, Sep 11, 2018 IP
  2. YesBoss

YesBoss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Relisted after last buyer canceled.

YesBoss, Nov 1, 2018 IP
  3. Anderson21

Anderson21 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I Will be very interested in learning more about it. Can you send me a message about the earning and visit details.

Anderson21, Nov 12, 2018 IP