1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google News And Bing News Submission Service Consulting

Discussion in 'Services' started by Canadianbacon, Oct 18, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am offering a Google News and Bing News submission service. Over the years i've had very good success at developing and running various news wesbites and have had great success at getting sites listed in both GN and BN.

There are various benefits of getting your site(s) listed with GN and BN. When it comes to SEO and search engine marketing, proper utilization of these popular news services as a marketing tool cannot be overlooked.

Since GN and BN are high traffic sites, you want your content to be found when people search for your targeted keywords there. How much traffic you will get depends on your specific niche and how many people search for your specific keywords.

Another benefit of your listing would be backlinks. Google News is a news syndication site and lot of individual press release sites list news that are listed on Google. Every time some other press release site picks up your listing, you get a backlink.

If you have a site you think is ready to submit or want to create a site, shoot me a PM.

Canadianbacon, Oct 18, 2017 IP
  2. AsKam

AsKam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How long it takes to get accepted?
    Any guarantees? Refund period?

AsKam, Oct 19, 2017 IP
  3. Canadianbacon

Canadianbacon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Time frame depends on each site. No guarantees, but i'm willing to work with publishers for free re submission.

PM and we can can talk more.

Canadianbacon, Oct 19, 2017 IP