1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Nemesis Is Coming

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Tommo

Tommo Active Member

Best Answers:

you will have got a receipt from clickbank telling you how to get a refund.. check your spam folder.

Tommo, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  2. spud5706

spud5706 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thought his last product was pretty crap as well a series of videos basiaclly telling you to build a list and get an 'inner circle' He just hypes his products up with all his videos of how much money he earns and then sells a pile of crap and people fall for it every time.

As someone said above the only reason he gave away the water 4 gas camapign was that google have stopped them and if you noticed in the video the last 2 days had gone down from over $1000 to $400, hes just making use of the campaign before it totally stopped making money for him.

I also agree if he is hosting and tracking your campaigns on his server you have got to be completely mad to use that, he will steal all the profitable campaigns from you and use them himself, he wont care when you ask for a refund because he now has all your data to set up his own campaigns in every niche which will be profitable from day 1.

spud5706, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  3. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that all this hype will soon cool down.... it's funny - when I said something about this stuff some people started to make fun of me... it was just my opinion that newbie millionaires are very rare.... if nonexistent

bluemouse2, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  4. TheCooldude

TheCooldude Notable Member

Best Answers:
    not able to find any such email from clickbank! I guess i should contact clickbank directly.

TheCooldude, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  5. bluemouse2

Best Answers:
    you better do that then

6. darkmessiah

darkmessiah Peon

Best Answers:
    I never bought this and don't exactly plan to either, BUT if you are worried about him stealing keywords why not set up a redirect that captures the keywords first, then forwards to your(his) page.

I think he should at least provide a way to give you tracking AND the html to your campaign. I can see google slapping a ton of people in the near future. Plus with a name like googlenemesis.com, I'm sure google will have a say in that. Not sure google likes people using their name in a domain.

Hell if I knew people would pay $67+ (per month maybe) I'd let anyone set up a page on one of my sites as a landing page host. Hell I'd throw in a template and support for that kind of money.

darkmessiah, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  7. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Its really a shame that he is selling such a crappy system. I personally have one where it tracks mostly everything. I just add the keywords and adverts for the campaign and then the system basically merge tha data from adwords and clickbank together telling me how much keywords are returning revenues, which are not, suggest cpc amounts to make keywords profitable or to increase clicks. Sales trends with graphs for mostly all the statistics, automatic keyword generation system from base keywords (this is a cool one) and so on....

Im sure that with all these features will make google nemesis look like child play... anyone interested in it? im selling it for $2 bucks lol....just kidding! such a system is worth way too much to ever think of selling it:D

web_18designer, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  8. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have purchased the product through Clickbank you should have a receipt sent to your email.

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  9. Zenkeshi

Zenkeshi Banned

Best Answers:
    I believe he is a good resource for newbies.

Zenkeshi, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  10. Basita

Basita Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Am I glad there's this forum to refer to when in doubt!

I have been tempted to buy this system, being myself quite a newbie in PPC marketing, but a number of things were nagging me - the first being that I have been promoting the "run car on water" products for a number of months and doing quite well, so I wasn't happy at seeing all MY kewords being generously given away!

Of course, Chris's explanation as to why he was willing to "give away" a super-profitable niche was just basically that he's a nice guy.

Yes, it's true by the way that Google is fizzling the car/water ads out :-( so in the end at least in Google he hasn't damaged the niche.

Also, on an ethical note, this idea of selling a system that spies on top affiliates... I can't help thinking that, well, that's where we all want to be (at the top) and tho' now it may be a temptation for those of us on the lower rungs to cheat once we get up there we won't want our own secrets stolen. "He who lives by the sword..."

Basita, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  11. bluemouse2

Best Answers:
    correct me if I'm wrong: this system also needs PPC initial investment right? I'm not sure if all newbies can afford it

12. kleklezin

kleklezin Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow, no good reviews at all?

kleklezin, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  13. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC costs + $67/month + crappy system + price will go up soon i heard - ummmm dosent sound that good to me...

web_18designer, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  14. craze3

craze3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bastard is gonna get a bunch of recurring subscribers and then up the price on em :mad::p

craze3, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  15. tekmiester

tekmiester Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, this one sounds like it has some questions that need to be answered.

tekmiester, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  16. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    craze3

When you make $1 million dollars in one week selling your product, then you can call Chris a bastard ;) but now you shouldn't.....

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  17. craze3

craze3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry Chris, no offense to you, I just don't like what I hear from the product.

craze3, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  18. damo1985

damo1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok I put my hand up, I bought this :(

Want to refund as its not really for me, the instructions say I have to email him my Clickbank receipt / invoice.

Is this the standard way to carry out a clickbank refund? Dont want to get caught out!

damo1985, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  19. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I just go to Clickbank direct when I want to refund one of these BS products. And yes this is BS. Don't waste your time with any of these "guru" products. CRAP. These people make me angry. There are very few of these guys that aren't completely full of it. I consider them blood suckers - they suck on the blood of newbies who don't know any better by repackaging outdated information that isn't going to help them one bit. The only guy that I've ever heard referred to a guru that I can stand is Frank Kern. The rest of 'em...

Zibblu, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  20. damo1985

damo1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cheers Zibblu, the worrying thing is some people I would have considered fairly knowledgeable about Affiliate marketing etc and they are pushing this product. I have lost alot of creditability for them.

damo1985, Jul 11, 2008 IP