1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google - My Business: Question

Discussion in 'Google' started by kevs22, May 9, 2016.

The Google - my business ---which was previously, Local, and Places. You used to claim a page that came up in searches, then you could adjust text, images, and suspend, delete. It now seems more complicated. In anyone conversant with the current system? I would like to rename a listing coming up, and then delete a few images, and suspend the page. I don't even see how to claim the page.

kevs22, May 9, 2016 IP
  2. truz

truz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Claiming a page is quite simple. Google requires a mailing to be answered. Continue with claiming a listing (if it's an unclaimed business listing) Google will ask you to confirm your business via mail. Once you receive the post card via postal mail, that Google sent, follow the directions to complete the verification process.

Once verified. You can edit the business logo, page header, business name, address (requires another postal verification if address is changed), phone number, website, ect..

Hope this help! Best of luck to you!

truz, May 9, 2016 IP
    nelutu likes this.
  3. kevs22

kevs22 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Truz, I think I solved the issue, they called me, etc, no bad service.

kevs22, May 9, 2016 IP
  4. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm, very interesting issue! Also, you can use Google+ for your business! Also, very important to be creative and dosen’t matter what is it! As for me, I prefer social networks!

JudySlean, May 9, 2016 IP