1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google My Business Post Tips?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tutu10, Mar 8, 2019.

Hello All,

What are some wise practices to use when posting a vehicle on GMB? I have been trying to test different Ad copy month to month with changing up the verbiage but I am still seeing about 1 or 2 clicks but about 100+ views per post. How can I increase conversions on organic platforms such as this? My call to action buttons have been "Learn More"

tutu10, Mar 8, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The search usually starts with "Used cars for sale" or "Chevy dealerships near me", etc. Fewer people will immediately search for "BMW i3" or "Mazda6" or they will search for them for a different reason. If I were you I'd keep trying different ads for my business, not an individual vehicle. The more quality info you give up front the better the outcome will be. I am not an expert in this, but I can safely assume it's all about a good, attractive ad and relevant keywords (the more the merrier). Basically, make yourself look good and stuff your ad with pertinent keywords.

Most importantly, don't be like this guy:

[​IMG]

qwikad.com, Mar 8, 2019 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about Ad's through Adwords or posts on GMB? Either way you need to use high quality images and epic titles with call-to-actions. I assume you're selling vehicles. I'd use terms like Only $XXX Down, No Credit Check, Hassle Free Financing, Buy Here Pay Here, etc. Whatever applies to your business. See what kind of call-to-actions your competitors are using as well, you don't have to reinvent the wheel.

kjh-08, Mar 8, 2019 IP