1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Money Pro

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Jon12345, May 9, 2006.

1. rukshankb

rukshankb Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't depend on ebooks.Just use this forum.It's very helpful for me.Don't spend money to buy ebooks about adsense.there are many frauds.

rukshankb, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  2. chamirai

chamirai Peon

Best Answers:
    I am going to try this guy out...
    I will buy the google money pro ebook and see for myself.

chamirai, Jul 20, 2007 IP
  3. Stompin

Stompin Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum and SEO in a lot of ways, I am curious as to how the Goggle money pro claims to get adwords that don't perform well or ones set to a really low CPC like $0.01 to appear?

Stompin, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  4. pietpetoors

pietpetoors Member

Best Answers:
    They normally do. They can do it because 99.9% of the people are to lazy to ask for a refund.

Anyone who used Adwords should know that if you bid 1 cent on high paying keywords your ad will be inactive. If you bid on keywords that you can buy for 1 cent, it will be low paying keywords.

Advertising get rich schemes, work from home, making millions on the Internet are all very expensive keywords.

If you want to I can create you a proof of income of $10 million per day, or whatever you need it to be.

Another thing that bothers me about all these get rich quick eBooks is that they claim to make $100k per month on whatever they do, but they do not tell you how much they pay for advertising. I saw one guy once claiming to make $1million per month on Adsense. But if you read his story you will see that he pays writers and web developers to build hundreds of blogs for him. So he makes a million but he does not tell you how much his expenses are.

So in general they talk about turnover not profit.

pietpetoors, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  5. Lynsey

Lynsey Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i found it somewhere to download for free, if it makes me as much money as the guys says then ill buy it from him as a thanks but i highly doubt that

Lynsey, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  6. ecctao

ecctao Peon

Best Answers:
    may usefull!

ecctao, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  7. deepo

deepo Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a good review.... If you are in favor of convincing someone to order. I noticed that on both reviews for both sites, the same affiliate codes are in place to earn the 43.00 dollars if someone places an order. Isn't that a coincidence ? Or is this just an effort to promote your own affiliate links ?
    I dunno ....

deepo, May 17, 2008 IP
  8. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you are right. i did some dig up and see its all about arbitrage which is not allowed on adsense anymore

sultanofseo, May 17, 2008 IP
  9. amoona

amoona Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it will work. I saw so many things like that.

amoona, May 18, 2008 IP
  10. passion4biz

passion4biz Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought it. It's a RIP OFF!!! :mad:

It is rubbish .... and you DON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!
    Three requests and no reply on 60 day money back guarantee (it was 60 days in 9/08. It was also the first add when you search google money, just a month ago. Now, you can't find it unless my IP has been blocked from it coming up. Hmmmm????

Additionally, you do get the book and a free website (all designed for the seller to make money off of), and you get a call to purchase expert training to the tune of $4000-$6000!!! This company has several posts on Rip Off Report that merely supplies downloaded books and digitial training, without a real person guiding you.

As far as the book, you can learn enough for free right from Google. There's also enough information on the web for free.

In my opinion, the $160k a month GoogleMoneyPro is making is from suckers purchasing his eBook!!!! Yeah, that's right. There's millions on the web wanting to find the stay-at-home get-rich-quick business. Doesn't take much to make it with $100 purchases!!!

It's a TOTAL RIP OFF!!!

passion4biz, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  11. domainpubber

domainpubber Active Member

Best Answers:
    RFLOL. Now this thread is about the silliest I've seen in a while. Anybody here saying this ebook is great probably is getting something from it. Anybody saying its complete rubbish probably hasn't read it and has no idea. Oh, and just because something is printed in a book doesn't mean its worthwhile anyway. If the OP really wants to know he should buy it and get the refund offered if it turns out to actually be rubbish.

domainpubber, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  12. meetexperts

meetexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    :)i think this is best guide to learn about google advertising how to choose keywords step by step guide this is good from others

meetexperts, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  13. DeanJames

DeanJames Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ebooks are like any other product. There are great ebooks and bad ebooks. One great idea or method in an ebook could significantly increase your earnings if the strategy applies to what you are trying to achieve online. There is a lot of rubbish out there, but some of them are worth their weight in gold. Sometimes it's as simple as making you think a little differently or switching on a lightbulb in your head.

The real waste is buying something, never reading it and leaving it to gather dust on your hard drive. Endless buying and not taking action won't make anyone any money. Ever.

Dean

DeanJames, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  14. msyaz

msyaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol....its a good book if you're a newbie. I can give you for free if you want...

msyaz, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  15. msyaz

msyaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Never spend your money on "make money"ebooks....because many of them are complete crap. Theres no magic formula in IM ....you just have to implement what you've learnt. In fact, many of the info can be found freely, you just have to search for it.

msyaz, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  16. DeanJames

DeanJames Active Member

Best Answers:
    @msyaz - Showing people how to steal products is not an ethical way to conduct yourself. Actually it's illegal as those products are copyrighted. If you created a product I am sure you would not be happy with people ripping you off.

Dean

DeanJames, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  17. seoinvestments

seoinvestments Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    oh I do like this... Thank you.

I didn't know about this, thanks :)

seoinvestments, Sep 18, 2011 IP