1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Money Pro

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Jon12345, May 9, 2006.

1. tweety

tweety Peon

Best Answers:
    is it true that is said abt google money pro,also is it true that he will refund you

tweety, May 11, 2006 IP
  2. vic_msn

vic_msn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there are many adsense products out there promising you to increase CTR,income and liestyle but just promote promote and promote

vic_msn, May 13, 2006 IP
  3. vic_msn

Best Answers:
    you can use adwords to promote affiliate products but donot buy ebooks for tips
    search DP for tips or search some blogs using google.

vic_msn, May 13, 2006 IP
  4. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, those links in your sig, hurt my eyes.

Cristian Mezei, May 13, 2006 IP
  5. LaCabra

LaCabra Goats R Us

Best Answers:
    Jon12345 ... ahhhh contradictions...let me give you a peice of advice. do you see the green little square(s) to the right of every post underneath the post count ... if you are not sure go with what people say that have lets say ... more than 3 little green squares. Personally I tend to agree with MAD4 ... most of the so called secrets are already published, they may put a little different twist to things but for the most part ... if they say secrets, 9 out of 10 times they are not secrets. Soooo what do you do? BUY IT if you think its that good and report back to the group!

LaCabra, May 13, 2006 IP
  6. free articles

free articles Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think no one make big money without proper business plan ,time and hardwark , so how you make more money with a e-book only , i think this is not possible in mass some one do with his own luck

free articles, May 16, 2006 IP
  7. tp0000au

tp0000au Peon

Best Answers:
    Forgot goggle money pro and do one thing;get traffic to your site fast.

tp0000au, May 17, 2006 IP
  8. vic_msn

Best Answers:
    there are many scams around promising you a lot
    it just tells you to use Adwords to promote affiliates so do go for it

vic_msn, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  9. anurag_online

anurag_online Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rub Rub rubbish

anurag_online, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  10. dreamedia

dreamedia Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not dismiss all ebooks.

There are alot of things that people don't talk about on forums, because they don't want competition in their niche. If you discovered a little trick that had the money rolling in, would you brag about it on a public forum? Some do, but alot of people don't.

But with a ebooks, its to their advantage to spill the beans. Refunds cost them money.

Sure, alot of ebooks are crap. You just have to do your research. But if they are selling thru clickbank, you can easily get a refund back. No question asked.

The main reason not to dismiss ebooks is it only takes ONE good idea to triple your income. Thats the reason i spend money on ebooks now and then, i'm happy with one new idea.

And yes, seobook is a MUST BUY.

dreamedia, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  11. tschrock

tschrock Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone who has been here for a while knows that this business is volatile. What works yesterday may not work today.

Story - John Kennedy Sr. was getting his shoes shined by a young man with a chair. The young man looked up and offered Kennedy a hot stock tip. The next day Kennedy sold all of his stock in the US stock market saying that when a shoe shine boy is giving me stock tips, I know its time to get out. The next month the market crashed and spawned the Great Depression.

Well, when a person is willing to write a book about his success in AdSense and divulge all of his secrets, he is already out and looking for one last way to cash in.

Let me guess... The book also has a website to keep readers up to date with the latest trends in AdSense... Bet it has ads on it too ;-)

tschrock, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  12. fezbucks

fezbucks Peon

Best Answers:
    I would normally have to agree with you but lately I've been reading a lot about the ever-growing 'PPC arbitrage' game.

You can read more about Shoemoney and how he makes $35k per month at Shoemoney.com.

I'm not saying it's easy, but it is possible.

FYI, shoemoney's the real deal. This is his check from Google for one month for over $130,000:

http://www.shoemoney.com/images/hiresaugust.jpg

fezbucks, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  13. kyoku2

kyoku2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I say why don't you go buy the book and give us your feedback. There seems to be 40 days money back guarantee, go for it, and stop getting confused with different comments in this thread.

kyoku2, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  14. fezbucks

fezbucks Peon

Best Answers:
    @Jon12345 - you're right, maybe he means that it depends on the ebook.

fezbucks, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  15. D@xtra

D@xtra Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,,,

I couldn't help but register and post something here.

Internet is a business tool. It is a fun tool only when there is a financial support behind a web site. Someone BOUGHT a domain, PAID for Hosting, is PAYING for internet connection, so on, so on....

eBooks. There is a lot og garbage. No doubt about it. However, You can NOT learn from a forum. Forums are not educational materials.

This thread is redicilous.
    Steven Holdaway is a person who makes a lot of money utilizing adwords and a number of you immediately thing his book is a rip off. I happen to have written a lot of stuff to help people while and after the stuff in question was and is earning me a living. Bot because I want to make more money but because I do want to share my knowledge. It is in human nature to brag a little. But Knowledge is not free. That missconception can be left in the late 90's. Now that most open source (free knowledge) preachers are grown up they realised there is no life without financial upport. So grow up. Resentment towards business and otherwise sucesful people will do pretty much nothing for you. It will leave you bitter.

By the way,, I spent a lot of my own money and was in deep sh..t because I was learning from all sorts of books. Guess what. Even the bad ones gave me a lot of good knowledge. One person doesn't know everything. So give people who ask for an opinion a break unless you know what you are talking about.

Ask refund where applicable if the product realy sucks. If you don't get a refund simply report to clickbank to paypal depending on where is the merchant account and don't ask for opinions of wanabe marketeers.

If you don't know much about adwords and everyhthing that goes with adwords you will learn a lot from Steven. If you know enough then you will learn less, but maybe still something usefull.

Go for it, and if you hate it,, ask your money back.

One other thing. There was a good remark earlyer. You have to practice to make it happen. Just by reading the book,,,, it won't.

D@xtra, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  16. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Wow... you have "written a lot of stuff to help people" and are earning a living thanks to that?

I wonder if your readers don't mind having to go through words like redicilous, bot or earlyer :rolleyes:

fryman, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  17. megahertza

megahertza Peon

Best Answers:
    Most likly a scam or a piece of shit, all the you need to know is in the head of DP posters.

megahertza, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  18. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    Big scam. The ebook is simply filled with affiliate links probably. No need to waste your money.

BTW the Adwords program is a big scam as well. You get 48754839753 clicks mostly from bots, guys in india, and tire kickers such that conversions are very bad. The bid prices are very inflated and campaigns are stopped if there arent enough clicks (so google makes more money at your expense) Google won't refund bad clicks and I bet behind the scene the google employees are laughing everytime you get a click cause it makes them richer and you slightly poorer. They have mondo stock options and other bennefits that come at your expense.

IamNed, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  19. dreamedia

dreamedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not a scam, its a intelligence test. I wonder what your score was... :rolleyes:

dreamedia, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  20. goodluck222

goodluck222 Peon

Best Answers:
    What can I say. He says he delivers the goods. They all say that, but which one is telling the truth.

Without showing proof clickbank account which can be manipulated I am sure.

Your guess is as good as mine

goodluck222

goodluck222, Jun 17, 2006 IP