1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Maps Maximum number of points

Discussion in 'Google API' started by LineNoise, Dec 28, 2009.

I'm looking to develop a Google Map and I'm guessing it's going to have around 1,000 points. How many is too many?

LineNoise, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  2. YugoSlavac

YugoSlavac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on how much area you're going to use, I'd have to say 1,000 points for the whole world is too much. Maybe try doing 500 and see how it looks?

Yugo,

YugoSlavac, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  3. LineNoise

LineNoise Peon

Best Answers:
    Yugo, it's going to be a Metro area. Say Chicago, St. Louis, etc., etc. Although just Chicago Starting out.

When I import to google maps from a KML, it doesn't put them all in. I didn't know if there was a limit or not and wanted to get expert experience. Thanks!

LineNoise, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  4. LineNoise

LineNoise Peon

Best Answers:
    Yugo, it's going to be a Metro area. Say Chicago, St. Louis, etc., etc. Although just Chicago Starting out.

When I import to google maps from a KML, it doesn't put them all in. I didn't know if there was a limit or not and wanted to get expert experience. Thanks!

LineNoise, Dec 29, 2009 IP