1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Maps - how to get reputation? Please share your cases

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Vladimir Brown, Jul 31, 2022.

Hello,

This may be a popular topic. I have a small local business in the USA (car sales) and I need reviews on Google Maps. Since we are just starting out, I would like to work competently with reputation. Do not force customers to write reviews - especially since, as practice shows, most of them are dissatisfied.

On the other hand, it is unlikely that the recruitment is the best option. But my competitors have hundreds of reviews. Please share your cases. To start we want to get 50 reviews naturally.

Vladimir Brown, Jul 31, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Most of your customers are dissatisfied?

We ask our customers, a small percentage follow through. You just have to slog it out, people can tell fake reviews.

sarahk, Jul 31, 2022 IP
  3. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    If dissatisfied customers don't review your website that's good. Because it won't have a negative impact. We always ask our customers to review our website and other third-party review websites. But the first thing you have to make sure to satisfy your customers with the products and services. Otherwise, you can't request them to review your shop or they will give a negative review. I have found some agencies that provide review services but I don't recommend them.

Wan Bo, Aug 2, 2022 IP