1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Map Verification code

Discussion in 'Google' started by Aryans, Mar 22, 2015.

I have applied Google Map 2 time and w8ing last 2 months still didn't get google verification code, some one suggest me apply google call verification but its limited for few business not everyone please give me some advice what should I do for this its really urgent for me.

Thanks & Regards
    Aryans

Aryans, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  2. braulio

braulio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Aryans: Google verification for me to 3 wks. The google postcard was sent to me via USA postal mail. Please keep in mind that mine was within the USA.

Try contacting Google support .

braulio, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  3. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Braulio, one thing it that compulsory to mail google on my webmaster tool's ID? or is there any benefit with that?

Aryans, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  4. braulio

braulio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google will mail it to the address you added on your Google map form. Yes there is a benefit, seo ( customers can find you ).

I would contact Google maps support but first visit their forum. Google Map Help forum is located here.
    The Google Map Help forum is more dedicated and specialized to the type of answers you are looking for.

Here is a video tutorial to help you short term while you contact Google Map Help forum.

Braulio

braulio, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  5. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot Braulio, I'll go with these links and hope to get the solution of y issues,

Aryans, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  6. braulio

braulio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your welcome. I am glad I could help.

braulio, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  7. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Helli Braulio,

I need you help again, Through webmaster I search my address now can you tell me the next step what should i do to complete this proses? I'm doing this just first time that's why facing problem. please tell me next step

Aryans, Mar 24, 2015 IP