1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Map Optimization?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by MDanish, Jul 4, 2013.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about how to do GOOGLE MAP OPTIMIZATION, Please let me know the whole process, ill be grate full to you,

Thanks in advance

MDanish, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  2. BradleyB

BradleyB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're talking about optimizing a map for a local business, I can help.

Here is a video showing you how to do it and written instructions are below:

1. Go to Google Maps and type in the business name. Find the listing in the left sidebar area and click on the business name/title. The info box will open up in the map area.

2. Click the STAR icon next to the blue link titled "more info".

3. Then click the "Save to map" link below the business info and "Create a new map". Click save.

4. On the new screen, in the left sidebar area, click "Write a comment". A new screen will open up. Then you can "Rate" the business by select up to 5 stars. Also, write a comment and try to include bothe the business name and a keyword (business category works well for this). Click "Post comment". Once comment is posted. click the blue map pin to go back to the main map screen.

5. Finally, click the Google +1 button and share a public comment.

There you go!

BradleyB, Jul 4, 2013 IP