1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google manual actions (Manual penalties) Are they gone?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Gazgolter, Nov 13, 2014.

Guys, I am seeing that Google is not applying or punishing sites with manual actions penalties any longer. I thought after Penguin 3.0 update, the amount of manual actions will increase again. Do you think Google had stopped applying these Unnatural links penalties to the sites and will not do another run? We used to have so many requests from clients to remove manual penalties starting in April 2013 until April 2014. Now we are not getting any requests any longer. What do you think about it? We used to make good money on providing link removal services. Now the business is dead! Any idea if it comes back?

Gazgolter, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  2. not DigitalPoint.

not DigitalPoint. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is great topic what I am waiting for. I also wait for the answers. Thanks.

not DigitalPoint., Nov 16, 2014 IP
  3. asiogroup

asiogroup Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, there is a possibility as they are becoming more accurate with their algo updates.
    But I won't say that manual action has been stopped. There might still be some sites which get manual spams.

asiogroup, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  4. EduAffiliates

EduAffiliates Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    link removal services are a waste of time an money. I've tried the most reputable ones couple times but they did no good.

EduAffiliates, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  5. Banglamart

Banglamart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My opinion is, almost everyone knows about link spamming and how Google behave against it. Google has managed to keep webmasters away from bulk link building people stop gaining links because the well-known consequences.

Therefore , neutrally the manual action does not become necessary now a days. Furthermore the disavow links started plying.

Link Delete business will soon become irrelevant.

Banglamart, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  6. sell-buy225

sell-buy225 Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's dead because algorithm are performing better nowdays , google want to automate everything including sites ranking and punishing

sell-buy225, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  7. Udayashri

Udayashri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nope, they are not Gone. Still some sites have the message through Webmaster's saying that the site has a manual spam. But as people are aware of the regular algorithm updates , the spamming is reduced and most of them started working on Revoking their sites from the Google penalty. And Most of them started marketing their site with the content. So this time may be there would be another Great algorithm update , content wide. So as a measure let's use genuine and effective content for marketing.

Udayashri, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  8. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did your clients' websites recover? If yes, these clients could bring you more clients by recommending your services to other webmasters.

Also, if their websites recovered, that doesn't mean that their website(s) cannot be penalized again - so you could offer them e.g. some monthly packages that would include regular checks and disavow of all their new backlinks.

andrej, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  9. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is always implementing manual actions for the websites and no matter how small and big it is because Google wants to provide the best user experience.

If you have nothing to say kindly don't post because your response is not helpful in the thread.

KylieSweet, Nov 27, 2014 IP