1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Malware Detected? When does it remove the warning page?

Discussion in 'Security' started by nyczdevil, Sep 12, 2011.

I was a recent victim to malware ads from an unknown ad network(unable to detect source). However, I've removed those ads and also blocked those sites with the domains in question. I believe the site is now malware free, but some pages are still showing up with the warning screen. How long does it usually take Google to refresh the safety page?

nyczdevil, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  2. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had worse problem, someone hacked my ftp access and replaced all .js files with their external iframe code, so I had the same message, google picked it up fast. after I fixed everything I sent google a message, and the site re-appeared pretty quick, a few days maybe.

N_F_S, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  3. iLovehosting

iLovehosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I would just suggest sending an email to google. Theres no other way. You will also have to prove that all of your pages are clean.

iLovehosting, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  4. Micht

Micht Member

Best Answers:
    I had the same problem. They canceled all blocks and warnings during one week

Micht, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  5. Leno B

Leno B Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You can check for suspicious files in your account and submit request to google webmaster for delist in it...

Leno B, Nov 28, 2011 IP
  6. visualgaurd

visualgaurd Peon

Best Answers:
    in a first you guys need to secure your website, Do a scan of your PC (system) and make it sure there are no Trojans/viruses capturing your ids/passwords, change ALL passwords especially FTP,
    and contact your web hosting service let them know you have been hacked, they can probably help determine how your site was breached and help you secure it.

You will need to review all your pages to remove any malicious code. Looking at the last modified dates of files may help to determine which files have been hacked.

visualgaurd, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  7. evuln.com

evuln.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And dont forget to check all new files for web shells.

evuln.com, Jan 1, 2012 IP