1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google makes $1.04 billion on Adsense.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by d360, Oct 20, 2006.

1. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    My experience with AdSense over the past year has been great, and my payouts have gradually increased, never a drop. We are definitely getting the small piece of the pie, but as has been said many times in this thread, that is the way this and every other 'commission' based business works.

PalSys, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  2. kh7

kh7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

I've been lurking here on and off for a year or something, but this thread just gives me the creeps.

I don't know how the fact that a growing percentage of Google-revenu comes from adsense can in any way translate into: advertisers are turning off displaying their ads on publisher-websites (or partner websites or whatever they are called).

If the percentage of revenue google gets off adsense in increasing, it has to mean that most advertisers are not as worried about clickfraud as some of the press suggests.

My revenu has steadily increased, mainly because my visitor-numbers have steadily increased. If your income hasn't increased you can do three things: hope for better times, quit or create new quality content. (roughly).

kh7, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  3. master06

master06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has got really big webmaster market on the world :)

master06, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  4. FlashVictim

FlashVictim Guest

Best Answers:
    Well well well, I don't feel publishers are benefiting from their profits, I feel we are getting less and less...

FlashVictim, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  5. ALIEN_Y2K

ALIEN_Y2K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At the moment I am very happy that google`s adsense program make money for us.Don`t be greedy and everything is going to be alright :)

ALIEN_Y2K, Oct 28, 2006 IP