1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Local Map Help

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by wordman1, May 16, 2010.

Hi,

I am looking to partner with someone that can place a clients biz on Google Maps and keep it there. I want to get paid per lead or sale on service type businesses. I am in Phoenix AZ and there is no one doing this. Everyone wants more and more money up front, but I thought if there was a way to monetize it without money upfront, where the leads or sales dry up the minute we are not paid and give that to their competition, it would be a killer program. Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks so much!
    Wordman

wordman1, May 16, 2010 IP
  2. ronancarr

ronancarr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    How would we know what we earn for placing the listing?

ronancarr, May 16, 2010 IP
  3. wordman1

wordman1 Member

Best Answers:
    They would either pay per click at the end of each month which is shown via Google analysis or if they opt to have me close sales or line up appointments, they would pay us more.

wordman1, May 16, 2010 IP
  4. ronancarr

ronancarr Peon

Best Answers:
    From my experience with local listings, a lot of of people actually call the number that is listed however there are some clickthroughs which yes you can see in analysis, i guess what I mean to say in the last post is that if you were to get someone to place the listings, how would they know how many sales you closed or appointments you lined up..if you want to me pm me with further details,please feel free to do so.

ronancarr, May 16, 2010 IP