1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google+ Local Business and Hootsuite

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Designer1304, Aug 20, 2015.

Hello,
    I am new to Google+. I have my business established as a Google+ Local Business. As far as I am aware I can utilize my page as any other Google+ account. I have automated a lot of my marketing by using Hootsuite. However, when I attempt to link my Google+ Business to Hootsuite it turns up not found and acts as if it is looking for a personal account (Asks me to create a Google+ profile). Does anyone have any experience with Google+ and Hootsuite? Being that my presence on Google+ is new It wouldn't be incredibly detrimental to create a new profile if that is what I have to do. However, Google has provided me with a pin to verify my office location so that I appear in the local listings so I would think this is what I need to use. Creating two Google+ accounts to market the same business seems a little silly. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Designer1304, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  2. Designer1304

Designer1304 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was able to figure it out. Simple Mistake. Thank you anyway

Designer1304, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  3. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    nice to hear u solved the problem...

tahmina Rimmi, Aug 7, 2016 IP