1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google latest 28/09/2012-EMD low Quality Algo update- What next?How to recover back?

Discussion in 'Google' started by vistha82, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Mustang^Viper

Mustang^Viper Peon

Best Answers:
    Google's really hitting hard when it comes to these updates, writing high quality is key here and hopefully websites can avoid getting slammed by the latest updates

Mustang^Viper, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  2. Hildiid

Hildiid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nop, our best sites which we spend a lot of money for a research and writing content got totally lost. Content is the king is olden days. seo is the king. Google is changing the trend of buying domain names. Nowadays EMD domains with more than 3000 search value is not available at all. They are all for sale. So at least, it is the end of that business. Belief me those EMD sites that are hit will come back when the dust settles.

Hildiid, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  3. PuneetJvw

PuneetJvw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Tell me you are joking man.

Your site does not have much content + a footer that reads "Burberry Rain Boots | Breast Pictures | Angel Tattoos"

How do you expect to rank ?

PuneetJvw, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  4. heshamfathi

heshamfathi Member

Best Answers:
    well, i got hit and lost 4 of my sites, but i think if i post more and more articles with a big amount of articles per day may that bring me to the top again
    NOTE: i do all the SEO requirement but 2 of my sites is about 70% copyscaped and other two sites are 10% copyscaped only
    is there any one agree with me?????

heshamfathi, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  5. mwasif84

mwasif84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    mwasif84, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  6. prniches

prniches Peon

Best Answers:
    Accordingly to Google's rule on moving such content, it would be better to first use a 301 redirect if you intend moving to a new domain with the same content. It is also important for you to make the move gradually to ensure that everything works out well first and also ensure to leave the old domain intact for a while even after you might have completed your migration.

prniches, Oct 5, 2012 IP