1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Knowledge Panel Optimization

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Izzy Regan, Mar 16, 2018.

Hi! My family runs an outdoor living business (patios, pergolas, decks etc) and I do the SEO work as well. Can you share any tips on optimizing a website to appear on Google's Knowledge panel. I've already employed json ld markup and plan on updating GMP with new posts. Is that sufficient? Are there any known strategies out there that have been proven successful? Really want to get a knowledge panel for one of our main keywords. Thanks.

Izzy Regan, Mar 16, 2018 IP
  2. ImranFahimC

ImranFahimC Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you'll need a Google business account and also google plus id.
    You’ll need your organization or business websites data well structured and managed.You have to create your organization or business profile on the social sites. and when Google my business verifies your business you'll get a knowledge panel for Your business or niche keyword

ImranFahimC, Mar 17, 2018 IP
  3. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It take time to get Google's Knowledge panel for main keywords. Go with Organic white hat SEO Strategy.
    May i know the keywords?

Arun Kumar Soni, Mar 17, 2018 IP
  4. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    To get list in Google Knowledge Panel, You need to list your brand/business/website on following platform with relavant and proper information:
    • Wikipedia
    • Wikidata
    • Freebase
    Along with this you need to set required structured data by using schema markup technique on your website.
    You can get more help from this video:

Manish.ebiztrait, May 17, 2019 IP