1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Keyword Tool GONE?!

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by readezarchive, Aug 27, 2013.

I went to use the Google Adwords Keyword tool today at:
    adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool

And it redirects to some Keyword Planner page. Still haven't figured out how to use or access it.

readezarchive, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  2. felomeno

felomeno Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

As you said the Keyword planner has recently replaced the traditional Keyword tool.

You can access it from your Adwords account -> Tools and Analysis - > Keyword Planner. Its fairly easy to use just choose the first option and add the original keyword.

Hope this helped you ;)

felomeno, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  3. adsense4beginners

adsense4beginners Member

Best Answers:
    You'll get used to it. I have been using the Keyword Planner for about a month now and slowly but surely, its starting to feel like the ol keyword tool

adsense4beginners, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  4. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, Its not too hard to learn how to use, there is certain syntax you have to use to get broad or exact results. IMO the Planner has a nicer UI and is more effective if you take some time to learn how to use it. Hope your problem will be solve early. Thanks :)

Lasse Nielsen, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  5. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think new tool bit complicated then old. me also trying to learn :)

OSSEO, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  6. HostGarou

HostGarou Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yeah, the Google AdWords keyword tool is dying. Well, I guess you could argue that it's not really going away completely. It's just moving and getting a slight revamp and will be called The Keyword Planner. if you've relied on the GAKT for keyword research when planning your website and searching for keywords to target, you'll have to get acclimated to this new tool.

HostGarou, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  7. OfficialRTS

OfficialRTS Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can start an adwords account and use it for free, or there are better services out there that does the same thing such as Spyfu that you can use for free. Also if your looking to buy you can try things like market samurai that is 150$ and its really in depth and does search down to the nearest person.

OfficialRTS, Aug 28, 2013 IP