1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Keyword Tool Accuracy

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by CVBR07, Apr 11, 2012.

Hey everyone, quick question. In your experience, how accurate do you think the google keyword tool is? The reason I ask is I am currently ranking #3 for a keyword that shows as having 165,000 local monthly searches and 368,000 global monthly searches. With all those searches a month, so far I have yet to see someone come to my site from that keyword.. or even google period.

CVBR07, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  2. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Actually Google keyword tools show the 1 year avg for any geographical location/keyword. And here you need to make sure that where (geo. location) your website has been targeted and in which geographical location that the keyword has most number of searches.

josefaryan, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  3. QuickRankSEO

QuickRankSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    Make sure on the left EXACT is the only box checked, to see the true results. A common mistake.

QuickRankSEO, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  4. tauseefazhar

tauseefazhar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Keyword tool doesn't show the exact data. Even don't rely on this when you are searching keywords via this tool. Yes, this tool is helpful to find good business keywords but the data it provides, is not accurate or up-to-date. When you are searching any keyword thru this tool, search on engine (Google) too and see if there is any difference between manual searches or data showed up by Google keyword tool

Azee Twitter: @tauseefazhar

tauseefazhar, Apr 13, 2012 IP