1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google just "CUT" my earning

Discussion in 'Payments' started by robyries, Oct 18, 2010.

dear all fellows,.

this is me or everybody has this experience,. before I get my payment issue. my balance was [let say :rolleyes:] $150 but when the date hit at the end of the month and google has calculated all the earning and I get my issue payment, my earning drop to $120-130.....:confused:

any one know what this is about,.. or google get tax from my earning,.. as a broker [I guess... ;)]

let me know your thinking.
    regard's

robyries, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. dnidol

dnidol Peon

Best Answers:
    My biggest cut was around 60 euros, but the earnings on the reports are just estimated and the earnings on the payment page are real earnings without invalid clicks. So that's normal.

dnidol, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  3. logon2future

logon2future Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Yes google is auditing the payments and quality at the time of payment issued, So it is happening to all.

Regards
    -logon2future

logon2future, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  4. timeclicks

timeclicks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes at the time google audit account they deduct invalid clicks earning its normal . they payout for real clicks

timeclicks, Oct 23, 2010 IP