1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Instant effect on SEO and SEM

Discussion in 'Google' started by tommseo, Sep 10, 2010.

Hi All experts,
    I am very keen to know if there any neg/pos effect of Google Instant on SEO, SEM.

From my point of view it will increase the impression in SEM advertisers have to pay more. e.g
    If some one is searching for laptop price in india then Gogole will show you results for more than one time in sponsored listing.

Is there any effect in SEO ?..:cool:

tommseo, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  2. used_cisco

used_cisco Peon

Best Answers:
    From this Thursday to This Thursday, my traffic from Google dropped by 2%. When I was trending every Thursday growing by 2% for the last month and a half. However, 2% is really not enough to gauge after one day. It could just simply be the demand on products in a very tight niche industry.

Yes, there is an affect on seo, you need to split your work up 50% on 2 words phrases that return an investment along with a handful of longtails. That is my initial thought, but your SEO will vary on the type of site you are working on.

used_cisco, Sep 10, 2010 IP