1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google indexing Service / Fixing SEO Problems / Evaluation and Complete Repair

Discussion in 'Services' started by The SEO Man, Jul 1, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    IF YOU NEED HELP GETTING A WEBSITE PROPERLY INDEXED AT GOOGLE.COM

I can help fix search engine optimization related issues that can cause websites to not get properly indexed at major search engines like Google, along with make recommend changes needed to properly resolve problems and "areas of concern," that are identified and outlined during the SEO evaluation process.

Google Indexing Repair Service includes: Fixing SEO Problems, a Complete Compressive SEO Evaluation Service in also included, with SEO Site Scans/Tests/Checks, and A Complete Outline of Recommendations Required to Fix SEO Problems is Provided.

Feel free to contact me to get started with the process, to ask question about this premium SEO Service, or to see examples of my personal search engine optimization related work online.
    • My Name is Brett Topovski - I'm a very experienced creative SEO Expert with 12 years of experience with working directly with search engine optimization for Google, while holding many amazing 1st page Google results for many different websites.
    I do offer a "money back guarantee" on this SEO Service, feel free to contact me here to learn more about this premium guaranteed search engine optimization service and related creative consulting services for SEO.

The SEO Man, Jul 1, 2014 IP