1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google indexing less sites then submitted in sitemap

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Packerland, Dec 28, 2013.

I built a simple clean website which has only 7 pages. I have a siteamp.xml and have submitted it to Google Webmaster tools. It shows 7 pages submitted, but only 3 of the 7 pages are indexed which helps to explain why the ranking is poor. It is not like I have 500 pages and only 470 are showing up. The site is three month old now, so although it is newer, it is not all that new.

I have built a number of websites, but this is the first time I am seeing this. Any thoughts?

Packerland, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  2. abhishek choudhary ar

abhishek choudhary ar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you want to get quick indexed by google just go to Google webmaster then crawl and then fetch as google fetch ur URL and get indexed in just a minute

abhishek choudhary ar, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  3. Packerland

Packerland Peon

Best Answers:
    The site is indexed in Google. The problem is that it only indexing 3 of the seven pages. I fetched with success on 12/27 and again on 12/30 and today. But I get the same thing. Here is an image of what I mean:
    [​IMG]

Packerland, Dec 30, 2013 IP