1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Indexing Doubts No more ... All queries solved

Discussion in 'Google' started by igauresh, Jan 3, 2011.

hi,
    I have tried to sum up quality information about google indexing on my blog at the following URL.

Google Indexing

I have tried to explain the way google search functions and how the overall indexing process goes. I would really appreciate some feedback from senior members as well as new webmasters regarding the quality of the content.

If you find the article totally useless kindly post in this thread ur feedback so that future readers of the thread would not bother to go to my blog.
    However, if u feel the info is good enough kindly leave feedback so that others may take advantage of the information presented.

Waiting for your replies :cool:

igauresh, Jan 3, 2011 IP
    paidforumposters likes this.
  2. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You put some work there but I'm not going to comment on the content... although it would be great if you had a quick summary. Some people won't have time to read all of it.

praetserge, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  3. equalizer

equalizer Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you have reduced the effectiveness of your research by including much redundant general information about the indexing process. You have two massive walls of text that you need to remove. This will allow the reader to easily find and benefit from the remaining info which is quite useful. :cool:

equalizer, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  4. igauresh

igauresh Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, i had memories from my earlier times when I was not aware of how google works. That adds a lot of misery to the whole SEO affair. So I tried to include the information about how google works to make the subsequent info more understandable and with reason.
    I appreciate your feedback though and if I get more similar feedback then I might remove that and add it to a seperate post.

igauresh, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  5. jakewilde

jakewilde Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the post covers information on indexing a domain, I would like you to add one post on indexing backlinks on your site that can be great.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
    jakewilde, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  6. experttalk

experttalk Member

Best Answers:
    thnks i read it...........nice post keep going

experttalk, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  7. ameerulislam10

ameerulislam10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read your long blog. It was a nice blog. You have done some testing by buying 2 domains one by adding unique content and one by adding nothing really (other than the default wordpress post) . But I don't think all Google indexing can be solved this soon.

ameerulislam10, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  8. Fayltrik

Fayltrik Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read the whole post. It is rather long but I enjoyed it.(maybe you can offer key points at end of post)I have learnt some new things too. Thanks! And, you got a nice blog there! Cheers!

Fayltrik, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  9. paidforumposters

paidforumposters Peon

Best Answers:
    Even I agree with the others that there should be a key points box, but the content is pretty much useful... A must read for any new webmaster.

paidforumposters, Jan 4, 2011 IP