1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Indexing Affiliate Links Leading To Direct Revenue

Discussion in 'Google' started by Johnuno11, Sep 27, 2021.

?

Have you found Google SE Exploit for Affiliate Links

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No not Yet

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
    Has anyone noticed that some of your affiliate links get indexed on Google for a very short time? The longest I have had them indexed over the companies real URL is 9 days now. I know the ToS hasn't changed. Trying to see if anyone has this luck besides me? It isn't supposed to happen like that. I'd say I found an exploit because there are a few steps to be able to accomplish this at a high rate.

Johnuno11, Sep 27, 2021 IP
  2. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    No, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info, need to check the results closely.

Đặng Văn Bình, Sep 28, 2021 IP
  3. Johnuno11

Johnuno11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they index the Bit.ly links well when you build backlinks to it, but I'm talking about the actual affiliate links.

Johnuno11, Oct 3, 2021 IP
  4. Johnuno11

Best Answers:
    There's a fine line on how far the Search engines will actually hold the affiliate links in the search engines for its specfiic link. It holds strong value as far as the velocity of how hard the link actually resurects on the SERPs. Than it may drop off it out of nowhere for no explainable reason other than the fact it is a affiliate link. But in the end, it draws out intrinsic value for everyone.

Johnuno11, Oct 12, 2021 IP
  5. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Search engines are indexing pages, not links. Since the URL contains a specific affiliate ID or code, search engines might think that it is a different page, but algorithms are very good these days in identifying duplicate content and keep only the original page in index.

thedark, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  6. Johnuno11

Best Answers:
    I understand that. They deindexed the link but I changed its vanity name and got it indexed again lol.

Johnuno11, Oct 24, 2021 IP
  7. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    That's strange indeed. Maybe the sites that you are getting affiliate links from having a high reputation and domain authority and that's why this is happening. Think the best insights you will get if you wait and see for a couple of months more if you will still be able to get that fast indexing, as if you only managed to do it now, it can be for a variety of reasons.

VortexAlpha, Jan 12, 2022 IP