1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google indexes my blog posts but not my blogger pages

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by davidbonting, Jan 23, 2012.

Hello,
    This is my first posts on digital point and I notice that no one is using links to their own website (maybe it's not allowed) but for this example I think I have to show my links. I'm already sorry if this is against the terms and conditions and I will remove my link as soon as possible if it's not allowed.

But here is my question:
    I'm trying to make my own social network and every week I blog about it:
    myownsocialnetworkproject.blogspot.com/
    And these posts get indexed (If I type something literally in Google it finds my blog).
    But my (external) pages are not indexed (like this tutorial how to create and build your own / a website):
    myownsocialnetworkproject.blogspot.com/p/how-to-create-and-build-website-basics.html
    Because I like to share my story every week and making tutorials for others, but it's not cool if they can't be found by anyone.

So how do I make blogger /p/ indexed by Google?
    1. I can't change my robot.txt
    2. I can't make a <urlset> tag (Google gives an error if I do something like that)

Thank you,
    David
    SEMrush

davidbonting, Jan 23, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. pankajrocks

pankajrocks Peon

Best Answers:
    Your pages will get index... wait for sometime... :)

pankajrocks, Jan 24, 2012 IP