1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Index Status

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by ashutoshksingh, Jul 25, 2013.

I checked my website index status in google webmaster tool where i seen the index status of my site is going to be decreased from 23rd June.Previously it will continuously increased.My other website's index status is only increases.what is the problem ..is there any serious issue?

ashutoshksingh, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  2. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just check your sitemap status. Duplicate results are removed from google.

humtuma, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  3. FAT238

FAT238 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you have a regular time posting, twice a week for example. make sure you don't have duplicated pages. If not solved the problem in the next 10 days, you should resubmit your site sitemap again. It will be crawled again.

FAT238, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  4. vickyjohn

vickyjohn Member

Best Answers:
    clear all those errors and remove duplicate and unwanted stuff in your site and create a new sitemap and add.

vickyjohn, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  5. prabodhan.patil

prabodhan.patil Active Member

Best Answers:
    Remove duplicate pages or disallow duplicate urls for getting indexed from Google with the help of robots.txt file. Update sitemap and upload it to server.

prabodhan.patil, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  6. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    You should check all the problems in WMT. check the duplicate title, meta tag, description and also you can validate your site map through online validator and after few days..resubmit your sitemap to WMT and your website. Check your your SERPs whcih will give a clear idea about humming bird update ... that your site is hit or not?? finally also check your backlinking through online tools and remove the useless ones.

John Michael, Nov 11, 2013 IP