1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google has some major problems.

Discussion in 'Google' started by Roman, May 9, 2006.

1. MikeSwede

MikeSwede Peon

Best Answers:
    From one day to another I lost 50% of my visitors in Google and all I see in my stats is that people are hitting one page and none of the other pages at all! Not sure if they are still in Google or not but this is rediculous!!
    I wish they would stop using our sites as BETA testers for their outdated-nonfunctional algo's :mad:

MikeSwede, May 10, 2006 IP
  2. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much are you paying Google for this traffic?

Phynder, May 10, 2006 IP
  3. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    Here's something.

I have a site about 1 month old, the home page has many backlinks and is indexed, but is the only page indexed. Every sub page has at least 2 external BLs as well as internal BLs, all pages were indexed a week ago, but now only the home page is.

Yahoo & MSN have my site indexed.

Now let's say someone is watching Cheers and hears Cliff talk about "Prehensile Isotonic Geometrics" then goes to search for it on G (With the"" as he/she wants relevant results.

G gas no entries for that phrase (Your search - "Prehensile Isotonic Geometrics" - did not match any documents. )

It would seem my page is very unique, being the only page that provides the relevant info.

Try the search in MSN and Yahoo and my page comes up.

This is an extreme example on a rare phrase, but who knows what other quality info one may need that is missing from G.

If people start figuring this out, then G may just be in big trouble.

Roman, May 10, 2006 IP