1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Has Me Perplexed

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Las Vegas Homes, May 26, 2006.

I could really use some help here or if anyone has an idea why this would be and can offer some advice I would greatly appreciate it.

My site which is relatively new for Google and is most likely still sandboxed is showing up for the allin strings for anchor and title for Las Vegas real estate in top 10. The problem I am facing is I cant figure out why it isnt showing up for allintext.

Allinanchor # 11

Allintitle # 10

Is there something wrong I am doing, is it something with google as it might relate to the sandbox?

I havent a clue and it has been driving me bonkers. Its a very large site and if my understanding of allintext is correct it should be showing up high for that allin string. Suggestions and thoughts appreciated. My Real Estate Site

Las Vegas Homes, May 26, 2006 IP
  2. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    Could this be an issue of the google sandbox?

Las Vegas Homes, May 26, 2006 IP
  3. VegasMack

VegasMack Peon

Best Answers:
    I have similar concerns and have been watching this thread for some useful input.

~VegasMack

VegasMack, May 28, 2006 IP
  4. mikebrad0927

mikebrad0927 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you are sandboxed, maybe you are just coming out of the sandbox, though. How do you rank in the serps for "las vegas real estate"?

mikebrad0927, May 28, 2006 IP
  5. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    I was #60 for Las Vegas real estate until Google went nuts. I was top 10 for our 2 other primary phrases then Google started this what was believed to be another update and they all disappeared.

Las Vegas Homes, May 28, 2006 IP
  6. multimediamonkey

multimediamonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    It may be a sandbox issue, or possibly you reaching different google servers when you gain your search results? It should balance out.

multimediamonkey, May 28, 2006 IP
  7. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    No I check multiple DCs. It seems that none of them show the site for allintext:las vegas real estate yet for las vegas homes and las vegas condos we do show up for that all in text string.

I am clueless as to why that is. I was hoping some of the sharp seo minds here might be able to give some insight to the possible issue.

Las Vegas Homes, May 29, 2006 IP