1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google has become worse after Panda ?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Anderson21, Sep 12, 2011.

It looks like google is not giving accurate result after the Panda result. I am frustrated with it. I have stared using bing.

Believe me, I was addicted to google, but after three days of use, I find bing much better. Google is no more the way it was. It fills up the home page with un necessary thing. I feel like some salesperson is pushing me.

Bing is much cleaner - better search results.

How do you guys see it ?

Anderson21, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  2. pwily

pwily Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know - I still prefer Google. I hate that my traffic got hit post-bing but I feel like overall the quality is still better as a web searcher.

pwily, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  3. ghome1971

ghome1971 Member

Best Answers:
    I have noticed that all the big brand names now list on page 1 for my market sector (kids clothes). The big company sites have little onsite SEO. This is why I believe SEO is all about offsite SEO now. On another thread someone commented on how a blank page was listing at the top in his sector. This shows that the caffine and panda update must be more about links and less about content.

ghome1971, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  4. tabletpc2011

tabletpc2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have one website: http://www.idresshop.com which lost a lot of traffic, and any body can hel me with it , how to get more traffic according my website or any suggestions on the seo for it.

tabletpc2011, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  5. spymobiles

spymobiles Peon

Best Answers:
    Well am still using Google. But yes i guess Google should not update its algorithm so frequently. It also effect ranking and thousands and people who are doing SEO.

spymobiles, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  6. JackLogan

JackLogan Member

Best Answers:
    I think Google's results are getting more and more commercial, SERP´s are getting more and more populated with selling places. It is annoying to people who don't want to see ads or sites wich are blatantly trying to sell them something.

JackLogan, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  7. andersonsjohn

andersonsjohn Banned

Best Answers:
    Yea i agree.. Even Google is selling stuff.. That means no matter how much SEO you do , you never gonna beaT google on page rankings...

andersonsjohn, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  8. eddiej333

eddiej333 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How can Google developers update their search engine to ban seller's pages and advicing techniques while they are including more ads than never before mixed with the results from any search?

eddiej333, Jan 24, 2012 IP