1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google has banned the user (plz reply it)

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by raoteck, Dec 15, 2004.

1. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    So many innocent people being ripped off by AdSense... *yawn*

I worked as a prison psychologist for a time. I remember being shocked when I first started because every inmate I talked to claimed he hadn't done it (whatever "it" was): How could all these innocent people have been wrongfully convicted and wrongfully incarcerated? What kind of an unjust justice system had we created?

Then it hit me: These were criminals, lawbreakers, cheats, thieves, etc. Why are you surprised that they also lie?

minstrel, Dec 16, 2004 IP
  2. oziii

oziii Peon

Best Answers:
    hehe - yes - very true.

Anyway - we could all get very worked up about it all and never actually get on with making a success of adsense ourselves.

I suspect that these people make up a tiny % of publishers using the program - yet they get a lot more press than the rest of us...

oziii, Dec 16, 2004 IP
  3. c3kids

c3kids Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, Hahahahahaha! I am almost sick to my stomach over the Google update that's happening today (and my drops in the SERPs).

Then, I found this thread and I couldn't stop laughing! I really needed this diversion!

I read the original thread on the proposed fraud plan when it was first posted, and I was shocked that someone could be so bald-faced and blatantly enthusiastic about such a scheme! But then to post the "sob" story about his "friend" getting dropped from AdSense - well, I just about split my knickers laughing!

I love this DigitalPoint forum -- I think there are some great people here! Thanks everyone for the good laugh just when it was needed!

c3kids, Dec 17, 2004 IP
  4. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    better make that £35 uks , just to make sure you cover any extra work load to :cool:

samantha pia, Dec 17, 2004 IP
  5. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will find a nice mix of caring, sincere and uberly sarcastic people on this forum. If you come here and expose yourself to group as someone trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes, you are going to eat crow.

It is a great thing! QLL and his gang are always the object of our affection ;)

NewComputer, Dec 17, 2004 IP
  6. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    And added bonus is... It makes Anthony look like such a sweet guy and a great forum player :D

T0PS3O, Dec 18, 2004 IP
  7. theblurr5495

theblurr5495 Active Member

Best Answers:
    HAHAHa, I have read all of this guys threads in order, and of course this one comes up sooner or later. This guy is a complete idiot and an insult to society and the Internet. Just embarrasing.

theblurr5495, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  8. animebuzz.tv

animebuzz.tv Peon

Best Answers:
    this is a general problem with small sites its better not to setup google ads in few months until you can build up a good amount of traffic

animebuzz.tv, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  9. jilliani

jilliani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Too funny!

jilliani, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  10. Jennifar

Jennifar Peon

Best Answers:
    Look on the bright side, at least Google just closed the account. If I were google, I would ban the domain!

Jennifar, Jan 24, 2011 IP