1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Goof up ? Payment problems this month!

Discussion in 'Payments' started by arjunprabhu, Oct 6, 2005.

arjunprabhu, Oct 6, 2005 IP
  2. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That really sucks for webmasters. I find it interesting how most of us have to have all our bills paid on specific times each month but when it comes to us getting our own money we have to wait.

My advice to everyone is to save your money and set up your adsense for EFT transfer. You can't trust the mail service to get your check delivered through the mail, though they always make sure they always get your bills and/or credit card offers to you on time.

tesla, Oct 8, 2005 IP
  3. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    tlainevool, Oct 8, 2005 IP
  4. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, how many of us rely solely on AdSense? Sounds scary if anything screw up, you can't meet mortgage deadlines and stuff. As for me, I have my day job which is terribly boring though.

my44, Oct 8, 2005 IP
  5. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like more and more of us are receiving more of our money from google. I know that I am now.

Kevin

TheNetCode, Oct 8, 2005 IP
  6. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My44, Adsense pays the majority of money my sites earn each month. That scares me profusely. I don't like being reliant on a large corporation like Google. I envy the webmasters out their who are truly making multiple streams of income from a variety of sources. I need to figure out a way to bypass the middle man and connect directly with the customers.

tesla, Oct 10, 2005 IP
  7. a3196

a3196 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They said they will send cheque via DHL,,,but haven't recieved,,,

Any one got new check?

a3196, Oct 16, 2005 IP
  8. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm one of a few here that rely on adsense. Lucky that adsense is not my solely income, but its contribute about 1/3 from my overall income. When my adsense cheque for July Payment lost, I'd miss few bills....sigh....

alang, Oct 16, 2005 IP
  9. articlesubmitter

articlesubmitter Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

I'm new here but I got a friend who is making more than $1k a month from google. His check arrives every 20th more or less 3 days after the "payment" link appears in his payment history for that month. I guess the issue is not universal, google could certainly get things straighten up in no time.

articlesubmitter, Oct 18, 2005 IP