1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google gone down my ranks and I don't know why

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Rugera, May 11, 2015.

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a website that was created a year ago. I spent this year working in two websites, the new one is like domain. es and the old one was domain. com (which had like three years old).

Domain. com was a website with a blog and a forum. Domain. es was just a directory. Both websites were well-positionated until I moved from .com to .es in order to put together all the content.

I used 301 redirection because I read that it was the safer way to keep your rank as high as possible. But instead of it, I noticed that I lost a lot of rank in the forum (new) and directory (old) parts.

I don't understand this lost of rank because I added more quality content to a new website that is responsive and faster than the old website.

I have to say that I added like 80.000 pages to the directory part three months ago (before that it had just 5.000). I don't know if Google understands that this quantity of pages are excessive or what is happening.

I didn't write down my real domain because I don't know if it's allowed to post it.

Any idea about what can I do? Seo testers always give me a good score.

Thank you in advance.

Rugera, May 11, 2015 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    This may be due to change in the algorithm!!

John Dave, May 12, 2015 IP
    Eliza Anderson likes this.