1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google front page confirmation in one month

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Md. Mustafizur Rahman, Dec 13, 2014.

First off all, what I want to say is may be this topic was discussed earlier but I could not find it. So sorry to post it again. The thing is I need help.

I know all the tactics to optimize my site but it needs long time to reach my target. I have a site to optimize in a short time (One month). So now what are the tactics and strategies I should use for my new site that even not indexed. For example "how much back link do I need and how in one month"

I will be very helpful if I get the detail suggestion from experts here. Thanks

Md. Mustafizur Rahman, Dec 13, 2014 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Need a link or we are flying blind here. Conversely, you will get a bunch of ridiculous answers. Well, that is probably going to happen regardless lol..

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Dec 13, 2014 IP