1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google+ for companies?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by atoast, Jul 18, 2011.

Hey everyone.
    Since I also got a Google+ invitation (yeeeah!), I was looking for some Facebook Fansite-like feature in Google+.

Is there something similar to the Facebook Pages?

atoast, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  2. kjbweb

kjbweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    kjbweb, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  3. Victoriaviz

Victoriaviz Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe such sites will apper but whe Google Puls opens to public, but maybe it's much better to have real people in circles, and by the way you can invite some) I already have around a hundred peole who have me in the circles and got psud, so you can do it organic and free))

Victoriaviz, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  4. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if this is true then it will be a great feature to be able to use. I would definitely utilize this feature and if it means getting to use the full facilities provided by Google + then that would be an additional bonus. It may be like that but it is Google's first attempt in Social Media. You are enjoying the Social Media scene under the name of Google brand. The version that is being used is just an attempt not the full version so you can expect some new features in the future.

unknownpray, Sep 3, 2011 IP