1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google+ For Business

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Seemydeath, Jan 29, 2013.

Google+ is a new social network that can drive valuable social media and search engine traffic to your business website.

Google+ adds a new take on the familiar mechanics of social networking. The service allows users to organize connections into Circles. Content can then be shared with one or many circles. So unlike Twitter, which involves sharing content with all of your followers and the public, with Google+ users can choose who to share information with on a message by message basis.

Google+ is more than just Facebook with better sharing functionality. Rather, it allows other ways to communicate. It incorporates Google’s chat feature, which was made popular by Gmail. Additionally, one of the most popular new features of Google+ is Hangouts. Hangouts are group video chats among Google+ users. Hangouts enable a stronger connection when compared to simply sharing links and images in a stream of updates. Google+ also has Sparks, which aggregates content on a specific topic (e.g. “cars”)into an online magazine format for easy information consumption.

Before it even launched Google+, Google launched the +1 button. This button allows users to easily share links and promote results in Google search results. Hubspot analyzed data from its 5,000 customers and determined that websites that install and use Google’s +1 button get 3.5 times more traffic from Google+ than websites that don’t use the button. Install the +1 button now!
    Seemydeath, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  2. Linksbuilder

Linksbuilder Member

Best Answers:
    1. Dont forget to Include Keywords and Relevant Links on Your About Page.
    2.Connect With Your Whole Audience Using Google+ Events
    3.Post Often and Optimize for Best Search Results
    4.Set Up Google Authorship for SEO Benefits
    5.Find Relevant Users and Conversations to Engage With
    Linksbuilder, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  3. teodorabg

teodorabg Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I wasn't aware of all those things about Google +. It really seems it's better than Facebook in some respects. I have an account, but honestly, I just don't use it, because I stick to the good old Facebook. I only want to point out that Facebook has a chat as well.
    teodorabg, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  4. Dorelini

Dorelini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google+, is good impact in social media. Everyone seems to have overlooked the giant G+ and the fact it’s owned by the most used and popular search engine. So if you haven’t already set up an account or if you have one and its gathering dust, brush it off and begin to use it as a primary social media account for your business. True or....
    Dorelini, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  5. IFCMarkets

IFCMarkets Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    G+ has a very clear interface, with important features dedicated for promoting website or other online business. Links, other networks list, cover..and other ways of effective online marketing
    IFCMarkets, Feb 26, 2013 IP