1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google font color changed only in Firefox

Discussion in 'Google' started by PeterPan01, May 7, 2016.

Hi,

So for some reason my search results don't show up in blue anymore, and when I click on them they don't turn into purple. They turned into this very dark green (almost black) color, and if I visit a website it doesn't change colors.

I tried to fix it through settings, but it doesn't seem to help. Does anyone know what I can do?

The problem only appears in Firefox, Chrome shows the results correctly. I wasn't able to find any answers online. So, I decided to ask it here.

I hope anyone can help or maybe send me to another website where people can help me, because it is pretty annoying. And I don't know what caused it.

If I right click on some text and click on "inspect" I get the following result:
    *|*:linkrgb(0, 0, 238) about PreferenceStyleSheet:3; but this part is crossed out "*|*:linkrgb(0, 0, 238)"

What can I do?

PeterPan01, May 7, 2016 IP