1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google First Page Listing under 24HOURS! (What you know but don't use)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Seo_genius, Mar 5, 2009.

Note:

This is a FOOLPROOF METHOD and I welcome you all to put it into use and action. As you utilize this method to rank higher in search engines and gather more traffic, please be kind enough to leave a comment here. That is all that you are required to give back. Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been a lot of talk around, about what to do and what not to do when optimizing a website for search engines. Many webmasters experience nightmares getting their website listed, let alone of getting it on the first page of the popular search engines. Webmasters today, have been conditioned to think that getting their website on the first page(or listed) is such a complex process that it is not possible under 24 hours. Many of us have been conditioned to think complexity, not simplicity, same approach we apply when optimizing our websites.

But wait, i have documented and decided to share with anyone interested the working techniques to get your website on search engines first page under 24hours(or at least, get it listed if it had never been). These are not new techniques in anyway but the same old method that we all have heard about at one time or the other but threw away all in the name of attacking a complex system with a complex method.
    This information is a result of years of hard work and determination. I am going to say here that this is no holy grail approach but yet, it is 100% FOOL PROOF.

You will make most use of this information if you have your own website and if you WILL follow to bone the simple, yet effective details outlined here. Undoubtedly, I can say, see your website on Google in the coming hours.
    Thank you and I await your comments.

Meat of the technique

Many times you hear people talk about the methods by which we can optimize our websites for search engines.
    Typically, there are two main methods ;

1. On Page SEO and
    2. Off Page SEO.

In this post, I will discuss first about On page SEO. Like I said earlier, I am not going to teach any new method, but show how you can twist and spin the old traditional method for maximum results in under 24 hours. Now lets get into action.

On page SEO actually has to do with how well you can manipulate, arrange, position, compress, expand (and what have you) your keywords within your web content for easy and fast accessibility when the search engine crawls your website. Just as the arrangement of keywords is important, so is the choice of phrase we are going to use as our keyword. Have you ever asked yourself why some websites with excellent On Page SEO never end up in Google index let alone of appearing on its first page( 24 hours???) Well, the simple truth is many of these websites have been doing the wrong things. Yes, that is what I will call it, they have been optimizing for the wrong keyword. Now lets look at this. When I say they have been optimizing for the wrong keyword, I don’t necessarily mean they have a wrong position or improper arrangement for their keywords but they have actually been using the Wrong Keywords. Wait, don’t call me stupid yet, I will explain what I meant by “Wrong Keyword”

Lets take for example that we are creating a website that has to do with “WATER CAR” and our main aim is to generate sales. Before we build our website at all, we need to collect contents and research for the RIGHT KEYWORD. To do our keyword research, we can use a couple of the keyword tools available on the internet like Google Keyword Tool . But there is this tool that I find more comforting and satisfactory, “GOODKEYWORDS!” It is a free powerful keyword software provided by goodkeywords.com. The good thing about this tool is that it is free!
    Now that we know what tool to use for our keyword research, we can continue collecting the website content and start creating pages.

PLEASE GO TO THE NEXT POST!

Seo_genius, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  2. Seo_genius

Seo_genius Member

Best Answers:
    CONTINUES HERE...

Remember we are building a website around “WATER CAR,” so a good keyword suggestion phrase in our product niche can BE for example “WATER CAR “. Querying this keyword in ‘good keywords’ returns a list of related terms. For the purpose of this post, I am going to make a few assumptions(you can request pictorial representation if there is something you don’t understand)
    From the provided data in ‘good keywords‘, we can determine how many times that particular keyword was searched in Google in the previous month. For illustration purposes, lets take 2,000,000.

If we go to Google and search for our keyword, “WATER CAR” we will find out that 156,000,000 websites are competing for this keyword alone. Now stop here and read carefully. DON'T optimize for that keyword, at least not yet.! The reason is this, the total number of times this keyword was searched in the previous month and the number of search result generated by this keyword has just shown to us how competitive this keyword is. This is a good indication that optimizing for this keyword , we will not only put ourselves in a cruel competition to outrank the rest websites but also engage on an unrealistic journey . (I am sure this is something you don't want to do!)

Now lets go back to our search results in ‘Goodkeywords‘ tool. Checking the result, we find out that there are some more specific keyword phrases like “WATER POWERED CAR“, “WATER-FUELED CAR“, “WORKING WATER CAR“, and “CHEAP WATER CAR“. Take a look at these keywords, do you find something in common? Yes, WATER CAR. Every of this keyword contains our original keyword, which means the related keywords are just a little twist of our main Keyword. Even though we know that these keywords are related to our niche, yet, we need to check them out singly to know if actually they are the right ones to optimize(it could be just one). Now we can do exactly the same as we did for the first keyword, WATER CAR. Using the result of our “Goodkeyword” tool and the total number of search results produced in Google, we can find out which of these keywords has a fair and moderate competition. Having known this, we can then select the keyword with the most fair competition as our starting point.

Good! Now we know the right keyword, so what next? The next thing we need to do is to go back to Google and search for this particular keyword.
    Pay attention here again. Once you are in Google page result , open your notepad and note the first 3 website on the search result page. These sites are what we really need, to get on the first page since we are competing for their position . We now know exactly who, what and where (and what have you) our competitors are, then, all we have to do is make a critical analysis of what they do, how they do it, and what they are not doing to actually outrank them with ease(Yes with EASE!). Analyzing these websites as an entity on their own, will give us an edge to rise up to the first page of Google in a ridiculous less time that you can ever think of.
    Note : Your website may not take up any of the top 3 positions immediately, but I think anything on the first page is a good deal.
    Now, lets look at some of the criteria we need in analyzing our chosen websites. (Note: ranked website is any of those of the top 3 websites we are analyzing)

1. Of what page rank is/are the websites we are trying to displace?
    2. What part of the most ranked website is on Google search page? (Inner or the homepage)
    3. Is the ranked website targeting the same keyword with us.
    4. What density of our preferred keyword is contained in the ranked website content.
    5. Of what arrangement and placement is our preferred keywords in the web content of the ranked website?

Firstly, let me explain what page rank means. Page rank is a way by which Google checks a website relevance using the amount of important / well ranked websites linking to it. It is not just any kind of website link that will bring higher rank to your website, but the well rated / important website linking to it. For instance, the more relevant websites linking to your website, the more respect Google gives to it and thus a higher page rank (Page rank is one of the determining factors for your website position in Google search page)You can download Google's tool bar to view your website Google Page Rank at toolbar.google.com

I am taking a break here but i am already preparing the next document on how to use these criteria to your advantage. This will blow your mind, trust me!

In the next post, i am going to write about, how to arrange our keywords in the web content, where to position them in the web content, how to position them in the web content, how to manipulate, compress, expand and reshuffle them to give the unquestionable Google listing in 24hours. Remember I said earlier, that following this steps to the bone will get your website listed under 24hours. This is just the beginning. Keep up with this thread.
    Thank you.

Seo_genius, Mar 5, 2009 IP
    PrinceIsrael likes this.
  3. shailendra

shailendra Peon

Best Answers:
    good post but Google's first page listing within 24 hours is impossible. even if you well optimize the site and get it indexed in few hours (which is possible), you can' get first page listing under 24 hrs unless you have set the Preferences in Google to show 100 results per page ;)

shailendra, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  4. hostcoin

hostcoin Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, that impossible for get top position for newly created website though it can get index within 24 hours but surely will not get top ranking ;)

hostcoin, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  5. sf_guy

sf_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO Genius if you have any proof then show it....i am eager to see it...if you can prove it what you have written above then it will be a big discovery for the SEO community

sf_guy, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  6. sachin.coolboy

sachin.coolboy Peon

Best Answers:
    provee it ........

sachin.coolboy, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  7. sacada2

sacada2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can do it if your target keyword is not really that competitive. I've done it before when I made an experiment about "SEO song" of Benj Arriola. In less than an hour my Blog experiment ranks no.2 in Google out of more than 1 million results.

I'm anticipating this one "how to arrange our keywords in the web content". I'll wait for your next post.

sacada2, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  8. softvision

softvision Peon

Best Answers:
    Seo_genius you post is good one. But I do not think that we can oust 1st page position holders with just "ON page SEO" and in 24 hours.

softvision, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  9. gusher08

gusher08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmmmmm, interesting......... looking forwards for the next series of posts :)

gusher08, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  10. Seo_genius

Seo_genius Member

Best Answers:
    @ All.
    Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them! However, I have noticed a little bit of misunderstanding with my topic about getting your website on the first page of Google in 24 hours. Absolutely, this title does not mean that EVERY website will get on the first page in 24 hours. No, not at all!.
    I am sure you will agree with me that there is no thumb rule as to how long it would take to get a website on the popular search engines knowing fully well the disparities in niche competition levels and niche saturation/virginity levels.

What i want you to understand is that if you will put a little bit of work into this system, you will definately have your website on the first page in a really ridiculous time as 24 hours, if your website has a really fair competition(or already has a page rank between 4 and 5) and that you will consider my recommendations in the coming posts.
    I want to inform you all also that, I finally decided that we have a pratical test of all I will be talking about in here. Check the next post for updates if you want to participate.
    Thank you!

Seo_genius, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  11. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    One of long post, Anyway thank you

blog8491, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  12. nettech

nettech Peon

Best Answers:
    If the keywords arent competitive then you can achieve 1st page ranking in a short space of time, I've also experienced that, however, NOT 24 hours. Once Google realises and drops your site into the sandbox then its all over. Its a very short term thing as your site will drop to its 'natural' rankings. That was a long post and was hoping to learn something new, however Im sure it was for newbies.

Thanks

nettech, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  13. imm0rtalmask

imm0rtalmask Peon

Best Answers:
    yes,I can be no 1 in google with any term if I have pr 8 :) ,it's impossible to be in first page even if it's not competition on that niche

imm0rtalmask, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  14. ukescuba

ukescuba Peon

Best Answers:
    i get on page one of google over and over using geo-targeted keyterms in well under 24hrs so i know its not impossible to do

although i deviate somewhat from this method it still relies on the keyterms you use

ukescuba, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  15. wwpro

wwpro Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info, I'm waiting for the next post .

wwpro, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  16. ukescuba

ukescuba Peon

Best Answers:
    @nettech
    ive seen people get listed using geo-targeting with millions of competitors for their niche

@ imm0rtalmask
    its not impossible to be first page when using geo-targeting - even with a brand new domain and site

trust me i know! lol

@seo genius good post

ukescuba, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  17. Seo_genius

Seo_genius Member

Best Answers:
    In the last post, I promised to show you how to arrange, position and manipulate your keywords for optimum results in search engines. Going back to our WATER CAR example, we already know the 3 keywords we prefer to optimize. So now, lets get into business as to how to position these keywords. Open up any of the top 3 websites you are competing with.
    Now, we are on their homepage and we want to see what they are doing that we are not doing or what we are both doing that still has room for improvement. Now, open up the view source code and start to analyze each website using the following criteria.

We want to know ;

- If they (Any/all of the top 3 ranked website) have our keyword in the title tag of their website.
    - If they have our keywords in the header of their website
    - If they have our keyword in the <alt> image tag
    - If they have bolded or italicized our keyword in any part of their web content.
    And now, very important,
    -Where in the web content they have these keywords.

Now lets take our keywords again : WATER POWERED CAR“, “WATER-FUELLED CAR“, “WORKING WATER CAR“, and “CHEAP WATER CAR. As I said earlier, all these keywords have something in common which is WATER CAR.
    Now, we have to make sure that our most important keyword goes in the header tag. Pay attention, here is another thing to note. We must place our header tag as high up as possible. This is the reason. Google views the text in any webpage from the top most left side of the page to the most bottom right side of the page. So, in order to have our keywords read first, we must place our header tag in the left side of the web content as high up as possible. This little trick quickly add to Google's understanding of what your website is all about. Don’t ask why / if this works, try it out and see! Just as we have done for the first header, we can aslo create another header using <h2> header tag. This tag can contain the next important keyword of in our list.

Now, lets work on the title. As for the title, I am sure you would have noticed some websites using titles like; welcome to our website, homepage and a couple of phrases that are not related to their niche. This is not a good idea. The idea is that your keywords should be contained in your title tag. Using our WATER CAR example, we have our preferred keywords as WATER POWERED CAR“, “WATER-FUELLED CAR“, “WORKING WATER CAR“, and “CHEAP WATER CAR. Now, to optimize these keywords for our title, we need to combine all of them into the shortest possible phrase. The reason is that Gooogle gives more relevance to your title if it relatively has less words. The less words you have, the more wieght Google gives to each of the keywords. Now, we will combine all our 4 keywords to make one single title.
    Here it is : CHEAP WORKING WATER POWERED CAR | WATER FUELLED CAR. Usually, your title will not be this long but because I want you to clearly understand how to combine any number of keywords, I have it this long. Looking at my title, you would notice that all four keywords have been combined to one meaningful related phrase. I have eliminated any unrelated word like “and” , “or” “hyphen”, “underscore” and any unrelated word that can cause delay in reading your title tag. You would also notice that I have used “|“to separate the last keyword from the first combined 3. This is done so as to make Google crawl through your title quiet fast as such notation as “|“ almost read to the crawler as an empty space.

Seo_genius, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  18. Seo_genius

Seo_genius Member

Best Answers:
    We have analyzed our keywords and now we know where to put them. Lets look at this from another angle. How many times have you wanted to buy a particular product or service but find yourself first checking for reviews on this product or service? It is quite common, many a times, we want to know if the purchase will actually be worth it or not. So lets see how we can incorporate this idea into our keyword phrase selection.
    I have found out that it is a VERY good concept to include the word “REVIEW“ IN ONE OF YOUR KEYWORDS. For example, "WATER CAR REVIEW“. This technique skyrocket your chances of moving up because many times, your competitors are not using this keyword. This frenzy situation was noticeable when Iphone first came. Many more people were looking for reviews on it than those looking into the immediate purchase.(do you agree?)
    Look at it from this angle. If you want to buy an eBook online or lets even say an IPhone, would you go to the product page, gulp all what the website tells you, then make payment immediately. Quite unusual! You would normally want to know what active customers think about this product or service.

Another very useful technique in On Page Seo is an indexing pattern called, Latent Semantic Indexing . It is an important factor to consider when designing your web contents. Search engines uses LSI to determine what a page is about outside of the matching query text(Keyword). In search engines, LSI spots pattern of words and return results with pages with more related words. So it is highly necessary that you have your web content well written with other words(other than your keyword) relating to your niche. For example, my Water Car website can talk a few times about Hybrid. This is a related word to my main keyword “water car“. So, if a user wants to read about hybrid, he / she doesn’t necessarily have to use any of my keyword to find my website if my web content is well patterned in such a way that the search engines will reckon with its chosen pattern of words.

It is also very beneficial to use your preferred keyword as the linking phrase in your <alt> image tag and as well italicize and bold these keywords a few times through out the content of your website. I won’t talk much about this as I believe many of us already understand why this is necessary. But don’t forget how important it is to mention your keyword at the topmost left and the very bottom right of your webpage. Also remember to sprinkle your main keywords in the main content of your website but make sure you are not using it excessively. Use it in a natural way and include it in your web content at least twice in every paragraph(Depends on the size of your content)

Our On Page discussion ends here. This is all I am willing to give out about my working strategy to Google top ten. Even though the real action is in Off Page Seo, I am not sure I want to give out anything about my working strategies on that for now. However, if you think my previous posts has taught you something that you definitely want me to discuss about Off Page Seo as well, please leave a comment here stating so.
    At same time, I want everyone interested in having their website analyzed (- right keyword, what and what not to optimize for and everything else I talked about here) to drop me a PM with their website URL and 1 preferred keyword of their choice.
    I will analyze them, then inform you what kind of keyword problem you have(If there is any) and how and what to optimize for to get a maximum outcome.

Note : Don’t mistake this as taking your website to first page in Google. No, not at all! I just want us to have some proof by putting to test all I have talked about here.
    Remember that you can’t completely displace your competitors having just the right keyword and positioning, but with the help of Off Page Seo. It crowns it all!.
    I am sorry if anybody doesn’t understand some part of this post, I was such a great writer at a time, but not anymore! I hope someone has learnt in one way or the other
    Thanks and don’t forget to leave your comments.

Seo_genius, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  19. contactusa

contactusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any sites that you have implemented this technique and succeeded? Let's see some examples.

contactusa, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  20. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    First page in 24 hours is IMPOSSIBLE if you just bought a domain and want top listings. You can stand up side down and nothing will happen regardless of all the SEO chit chatter. Domain age and trust rank is a huge factor for Google.

Traffic-Bug, Mar 7, 2009 IP