1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google First Click Free - Internal linking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kwyjibo_11, Nov 15, 2015.

Google First Click Free
    I'm looking to implement Google First Click Free on a subscription site that I'm building. Currently I'm wondering how it may impact on my internal link strategy.

I'm new to SEO and looking for general advice from people with more of an understanding of internal linking/strategy.

My site is basically going to offer FCF like this:

• My site will use a google map with many points of interest on it. These map POIs link to pages about each location.
    • I will have two maps. A demo page (with about 7 POI on it), and a paid subscription page, with about 200 POI on it.
    • ALL location pages of the site will be indexable by Google via First Click Free.
    • If someone was to find one of my location pages, via FCF they can read that page, with a 'return to map' link/button at the bottom.
    • If this return to map button is clicked and user is logged in, they go to the map with 200 POI on it. If they aren't, they get redirected to the demo map page.

My question is... What impact will this strategy have on internal link building?

My site structure is: home page > map > location pages. The location pages link back to the map page. Pretty simple, but I'm not sure how the switching of the map 'hub' pages will affect my internal linking framework?

As I said, I'm new to SEO so all comments are welcome.

kwyjibo_11, Nov 15, 2015 IP