1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Dropped Me

Discussion in 'Websites' started by rcochran, Sep 12, 2005.

We had over 350 links on Google's organic listings for a couple years but they vanished last week. Apparently we angered the googlebot. I've e-mailed google to find out why but got a canned response about what could have been the problem. After cleaning up a few possible issues we re-contacted Google to see if we could get re-listed. Their response was that their technicians would review the site and we could possibly get re-listed in up to 6 months. My question is does anyone know of a way to expedite this process or any other things we could try?

rcochran, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  2. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    What's the url of the site in question?

GuyFromChicago, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  3. Seobiznezzy

Seobiznezzy Peon

Best Answers:
    It could be them reverting back to the serps at a different time as to get an average. This has been happening to many sites. I have a PR 6 site that is still in the sandbox after 10 months.

Seobiznezzy, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  4. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    If they give you the "WE'll send your request to our technician", then it means they're going to review it, and if you didn't do anything wrong, they should include you post haste. I got back in within 8 days of receiving their "technician" response. Of course, I was dropped because of nothing I did -- so, you know, you should get back in pretty quick unless it was your fault.

toocoolforschool, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  5. newera

newera Peon

Best Answers:
    i hate google

newera, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  6. jnm007a

jnm007a Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate google more! lol

jnm007a, Sep 15, 2005 IP