1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Crawler

Discussion in 'Google' started by Ozzi, Jun 5, 2009.

1. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    There is certainly something up with google webmaster tools and sitemaps. Ever since the update/upgrade my sitemap that I submitted a very long time ago with no issues until now...

What happens for me and not just one domain but several is, one minute it says x-many url's in my sitemap and x-many urls included in google index, downloaded by google on x-date. No problem all is good.

Then the next minute it's all blank, nothing happening.

So I check on the resubmit sitemap. Within 5 mins all is normal again all urls in sitemap once again have the numbers listed. Cool right!

Well I check back the next day or 2 at most, and they are all gone again. So I resubmit again....5 mins later they are back!

I don't get this. Only started happening since their new webmaster tools thing. Prior to that not a single problem. This is getting extremely annoying and I don't have time to check it and resubmit every day or 2.

I've read a number of others having the same or similar issues. If it was only an isolated case I wouldn't be so concerned but since others are having issues and I have the same with other domains this is a problem that didn't exist before the upgrade.

I've also read recently about sites dropping out of search results completely or dropping considerably. Hard to know if it's related, but if so I hope they get this figured out asap!

Anyone else have similar issues?

gameutopia, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  2. Yellow Note

Yellow Note Guest

Best Answers:
    Mine also are? anyone know why this is?

Yellow Note, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  3. lindamood1

lindamood1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    google crawler update at regular days of interval.

lindamood1, Jun 15, 2009 IP