1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Copyright Penalties

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Miss Roseo, Jan 21, 2017.

I heard that there are some categories that are acceptable in copy paste cases. Suppose I own a educational website and it's about SEO Learning; so is it okay if I just do copy from another website tutorial and paste it in mine?

I know that about Copyright Penalties Google Panda Algorithm works for it. But, I also heard that there are some categories that those are acceptable for doing such copy-paste thing.

So, would you please share the information? and suggest me

Miss Roseo, Jan 21, 2017 IP
  2. highphiverr

highphiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    duplicate content is something google looks down on, so while it may be legal to do so in some cases it may still hurt your seo in the long-run

highphiverr, Feb 4, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.
  3. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can quote other people's writing in small amounts, but only if you indicate the original source beside the quote.

Best Seller, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  4. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    copy paste not accepted in any site in any case, you must be linclude his link in as a source link otherwise you will get copyright penalty.

David Jones42, Mar 2, 2017 IP