1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google+ Comment Posting

Discussion in 'Google' started by GameGirl1979, Aug 16, 2012.

I went onto Google+ and started doing some comment postings with my links on other pages to get some backlinks out, after about 10-15 of them I got a message that said. 'You are not allowed to do this' or something, then when I logged out and back in, it said: You need to verify your account because abnormal behaviour was going on. So I verified my account via; SMS text message with my cell phone. I then logged back in, and I still can't post a comment, is this ever going to change or am I doomed forever with this account on comment posting? Obviously their system detected that I had been sending out links very quickly, is that where I went wrong? Anyone?

GameGirl1979, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  2. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You spammed your link and got caught.

What can you learn from this? Don't spam

:eek:

GMF, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  3. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The temptation to spam is high. You can easily get lots of money just by doing it.

pilot35, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  4. howinfo

howinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    It is best to comment without any links in comments, unless someone has specifically asked for something that requires some links.

howinfo, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  5. GameGirl1979

GameGirl1979 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why no links in comments? So people go to your page to see the links? Also, I found out that it wasn't allowing me to comment on pages with links because those people werent allowing comments on their pages....I'm thinking they warned me for repeatedly posting the same msg. and link over and over...so is it best if your going to post a link to switch up the text to go with it?

GameGirl1979, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  6. howinfo

howinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    If people ask for links or your link would provide them with something they are looking for then why not but if the link is irrelevant and does not add extra value then it makes the commenting look bit spammy. If someone will leave you a comment and then some link that you have no interest in then it makes you think if the person only commented to leave the link or they really had an opinion about your post.

howinfo, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  7. merry3

merry3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, Please read the terms of use, the link or share you were using might not be allowed that might be the reason. If you are not sure if there was try writing to the google about this they will explain the reason in detail. hopefully this will be sorted soon.

merry3, Aug 18, 2012 IP