1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google+ Comment integration in Youtube

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Jacob Philip, Nov 20, 2013.

As now you can see Google has added the Google+ Comments system in YouTube like they Integrated it to Bloggers. Do you think that this will help in SEO or not? have you switched to the new comment system or not?

What are the advantage of this G+ system in YouTube! Will Facebook get effected?;)

Jacob Philip, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  2. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If G+ did add Google + in YouTube comments, it will benefit their overall search engine optimization efforts and not yours. Unless, you are running a WordPress blog with a special plug-in that polls comments from your YouTube channel and integrates it into your WordPress blog comments section, the, potentially helping to boost your overall search engine optimization, while you might get possibly duped for duplicate content.

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  3. Jacob Philip

Jacob Philip Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't get you!

hOW CAN THE g+ integration Youtube comment will not helps us? As we will get more share and the visibility will be more for the link we post in the comment. Can you clarify a bit more?

Jacob Philip, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  4. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    the global plus comment integration into YouTube channels can "in my personal view" benefit the YouTube channel owner by way of others seeing that people left comments on that specific video. I'm looking at it from a point of possibly pulling the comments from individual YouTube videos into Word press blog posts and possibly having that content indexed by search engines as being part of that blog or blog post. Do you understand now where I'm trying to go at? :)

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  5. Jacob Philip

Jacob Philip Member

Best Answers:
    I got the things!
    Yeah G+ comment will help the video creators in thier seo while no others. You idea of indexing the comment as a part of blog will not going to setup by Google what i Be-live as they will not give it as easy. They might allow to use G+ commenting system just like FB comments.

Jacob Philip, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  6. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    I'm wondering if there is a WordPress plug-in for WordPress blogs that I'll actually pull content from Google + business pages and syndicate them as WordPress blog comments. Do you know of such a WP plug-in that does just that by chance? :)

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  7. Daniel Do

Daniel Do Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    that would count as duplicate content... i wouldnt go there

Daniel Do, Dec 5, 2013 IP