1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Checkout Service

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by calven, Nov 21, 2006.

I recently paid the user "Scheme" for two coded PSD's via google checkout. Scheme sent me an invoice from his coding website. I clicked on the link found in the invoice and paid the 75$ charge in full. The funds were deducted from my bank account. Scheme will not send me the coded files I paid for until he deducts the money from his google checkout account via EFT to his bank...this will take another 2-3 days and I dont really want to wait longer for the files. its just not necessary.

Can someone please explain to him that once the 75$ payment was sent to him and deducted from my account it is secure. The transaction he is waiting on is between him and google, NOT ME....he thinks there is a way I could rip him off still - when there definately isnt.

Screenshot of my payment to Scheme:

http://www.freewebs.com/opulento/GOOGCHECKOUT.png

Someone please explain to him how it works...thanks :)

I seriously dont have the patience to wait any longer.

calven, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  2. Joey Malinowski

Joey Malinowski Guest

Best Answers:
    You are completely correct Calven. Once he receives the payment from you, and Google Checkout shows the payment as cleared (as in nothing is on hold or being fraud checked) he should provided the files as promised. He may even be violating the Google Checkout Terms of Service as well, so you may want to take a glance at that.

Joey Malinowski, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  3. calven

calven Peon

Best Answers:
    So far we have hired two coders to code two templates in CSS form. Both were prepaid for the work. The first one was a fraud and took our money and now this one has the money and wont send the files.

What is going on at this forum...are there an honest and timely coders?

I thought I was being nice by prepaying to a coder with 0 for a rep. Then I get it rubbed in my face - repeated lies and deception...

Here is a PM he sent about 6 hours ago - still no files in my mailbox:

"Re: invoice
    Alright I will send you the files, what email address? I am done anyways. or would you like a preview first so just in case you want something changed I can?"

What do you make of it?

(I responded that he just send the files to )
    NOTHING ,,,

Oh one more thing I was told "14 hour turnaround time on this project" /// We are not at 48 + easily

calven, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  4. Joey Malinowski

Joey Malinowski Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience calven. I'd give him another 24 hours or so (just to be safe) and then I would contact Google for dispute resolution. If all else fails, file a chargeback with your credit card provider.

Joey Malinowski, Nov 22, 2006 IP
  5. calven

calven Peon

Best Answers:
    Payment paid - files received!

No worries anymore - finally a reliable member! :)

calven, Nov 23, 2006 IP
  6. Joey Malinowski

Joey Malinowski Guest

Best Answers:
    Good to hear that you got things resolved :D

Joey Malinowski, Nov 27, 2006 IP