1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google changed the algorithm a series of keywords disappeared today?

Discussion in 'Google' started by mevidai, Oct 5, 2012.

I know the new Google algorithm change, is no longer important keywords in the domain name.

Some of your website such as:

12bets.us - keywords: 12bet are located 3 hours down lose targets
    hutbephot.asia - keywords: "hut be phot" was at No. 4 hour lag loss goals
    vnnetsoft.com - keywords: "dang ky ten mien" was at No. 6 hour lag loss goals

Who are like us?is there a way to overcome not you?

mevidai, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  2. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    90% of my websites have been effected.

soniqhost.com, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  3. Brianb

Brianb Peon

Best Answers:
    Some of my blogs were affected too by this new Google algo change, but I'm not afraid about it. We need to learn the next lesson from this: it's not a wise idea to keep all our eggs in the same basket. As you see Google change their algorithm very often lately and some lost all their online income because of this. It's a wise thing to start getting traffic from other sources and not rely entirely on Google, this way at the next updates, when many marketers will lose all their traffic, we will still get steady traffic daily on our blogs.

Brianb, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  4. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Brianb,
    Could you tell us other source of traffic beside google ?

simple007, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  5. Brianb

Brianb Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I can tell you, but just by writing a source of traffic doesn't mean you will know how to use it to get the most out of it. It's a good idea to use social media traffic(Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest...etc). A single video can bring you thousands of visitors and you can create one in 10-15 minutes. If you have and know how to use Photoshop, or maybe a free version like Gimp you can easily create a ton of pictures daily and send traffic to your blogs from Pinterest...etc

Brianb, Oct 13, 2012 IP