1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Cash Detective

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by butternyk, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Davies

Mark Davies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We need to start a new forum and find out what people who have bought and are using AdspyPro have to say...........Not just affils
    thanks for the heads up on GCD!
    MARK

Mark Davies, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  2. Mark Davies

Best Answers:
    Masterful I clicked on your link to buy for $47 , it seems that it has gone up to $67.
    hmmmmm
    Mark

Mark Davies, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  3. suniyog

suniyog Banned

Best Answers:
    Tony,
    So you were unable to check the tool?

suniyog, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  4. mohms

mohms Active Member

Best Answers:
    I finally got my keyword data to update by changing to "reload=3", but still no profitable campaigns after 4 days. Not sure if I need to use the cron tool they provided.

Is anyone else using hostgator for their gcd? I would like to ask how it is working for you...

mo

mohms, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  5. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found it a little difficult to install Adspy Pro. The installation video wasn't exactly tip-top. However, once installed, everything worked smoothly. Here's some notes to keep in mind . . .

Note that the 'config' folder is inside the uploaded folder and not off the root like it says in the installation video. And there's only 3 files to delete, not 4.

Now, some responses . . .

Mark Davies,

Forgive me. I hadn't realised that the price had already gone up to $67. I have updated my signature to reflect the change. I am only an affiliate, so I'm not in control of the price. However, I've just heard that it will be going up to $97 very soon, probably by the end of the day. Anyone who purchases through my signature is entitled to the bonuses presented at the bottom of this page, which is another promotion and nothing to do with Adspy Pro. Just send me a private message with your receipt and I'll grant you full access.

Jkwells1,

I'm afraid that the only way that I can provide proof will be to give you my campaign details. This would then of course lead to my being copied. Note that so far I have only managed to create one campaign using Adspy Pro and XConversions. Therefore, I am not exactly Adspy Pro's most appropriate and credible advocate. I must say, however, that up till now, things are going well.

Seermit,

I understand your skepticism. Here's what you should keep in mind . . .

All of these spying tools just identify which campaigns have run for a long time. All you can use them for is to identify which campaigns and their associated keywords, ad texts and landing pages have potential in a particular niche. Don't listen to merchants when they say that you can use their spying tool to create profitable campaigns consistently. You can't. If you copy a campaign completely, you will of course also inherit all of the negative aspects of the campaign. Everyone has a different sales funnel, and just because someone can afford to make a certain loss doesn't mean that you can.

The most important thing to note - and I have said this before - is that spying tools do not track conversions down to the keyword level. Just because someone has used a set of keywords for a long time doesn't mean that all of the keywords are making a return. 90% of them are still probably duds. That's why it's important to also have a tool which tracks conversions down to the keyword. This way, you can identify the dud keywords and eliminate them.

Your objective with these spying tools is to first spy on your niche and identify keywords, ad texts and landing page formats which seem to work for others in the niche. Then, your goal is to better the campaign, not copy it completely. After setting up your campaign, start getting rid of dud keywords using a keyword conversion tracking tool, like XRay Domination or XConversions. If the campaign you copied didn't have an opt-in, add one to your campaign and start collecting e-mails. If the bonuses presented by your competitor are lame, add better bonuses worth hundreds of dollars more. Don't copy campaigns; better them.

Masterful, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  6. ZamDoo.info

ZamDoo.info Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone:

Just a quick heads up that there is another option to GCD than AdSpyPro. My partner and I have developed ZamDoo - a server side application that does all that UCP, GCD and AdSpyPro have done (but better, we think! Plus we have some new and innovative features).

Rather than face the rollout debacle that GCD has, we're opening the application up entirely free to anyone who wants to try it as a beta test. We'd like to get a few hundred testers to make sure the system is stable. We have a forum website dedicated just to the product, where beta users report comments, feedback and feature requests.

If you'd like to try it out for free for a few weeks, go visit ZamDoo dot info and leave your name and email. I'll contact you to arrange login details and then you'll be set!

For more information including screen shots, visit the forums at zamdooforums dot com - where you can see all the REAL comments from ACTUAL users. Unlike Chris Carpenter, we don't edit out the "bad" comments. :)

Hope to see you there!

Cheers, Dave.

ZamDoo.info, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  7. Mark Davies

Best Answers:
    Zamdoo, I will check out your product and report back to the forum..........
    Mark

Mark Davies, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  8. nixonuk

nixonuk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all

Newbie here.

I experienced the same issues as most of you when trying to install GCD. I have had it running for 6 days- for small amount of keywords. So far so good but still no indication of any 'profitable' campaigns so guess I need to run it a few weeks.

The support has been much better of late so I guess they are catching up. I am still 50/50 whether I will request a refund.

Frank explained that they can take off GCA so I dont have to pay for it. I certainly wont be shelling out 97 bucks a month until I can see if the thing is powerful enough.

Shane

nixonuk, Jun 16, 2007 IP
  9. Mark Davies

Best Answers:
    Folks don''t o to zamdoo s site it is a squeeze page, they have atotal of 5 betatesters!
    nice try though!
    Mark

Mark Davies, Jun 16, 2007 IP
  10. KingOfClubs

KingOfClubs Peon

Best Answers:
    what do you mean by "squeeze page"??

I got on the google cash train a few months ago but gave up, then decided to check out GCD but it sold out fast. I then came across that Zamdoo thing and I'm one of the testers for it. There are way more than 5... I think 50 is the number as of today.

I have not used the other ones so I have nothing to compare it to. But it is easy to use and so far does what it is advertised to do. the other testers on there with more experience than me say that it is a step above the other programs.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention that it is a real program because I am using it (for free I might add!). I just don't know what "squeeze page" was suppose to mean.

James...

KingOfClubs, Jun 16, 2007 IP
  11. ZamDoo.info

ZamDoo.info Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Mark:

I'd love you to review the site, and I can assure you that we have over 50 beta testers right now. We have a "signup" page where interested folks can leave their email address, but I've never sent an email to that list that isn't directly and only related to ZamDoo - and never will.

If you go to the forums, you won't see the beta site feedback section - just the public sections. If you want to join as a beta tester, just email me (dave@zamdoo.com) and I'll set you up, which includes giving you access to the beta test section.

There really is no conspiracy here - we have a lot of beta testers, the feedback is exceptional, and we're excited to launch the first "user designed" internet marketing tool offering (or so we think).

Thanks all!

Cheers, Dave.

P.S. Some screenshots of the app are here in case folks want a "quick fix" :) http://www.zamdooforums.com/index.php?board=12.0

ZamDoo.info, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  12. Mark Davies

Best Answers:
    A "squeeze page" Is a page like some many I have seen and used where you click n a link for an offer and you are taken to a page that requires you to leave your email and name in order to "participate" or recieve more information
    Like a report or other freebies.
    I am interested in beta testing yur product i will email you
    now
    Mark

Mark Davies, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  13. vrowell

vrowell Peon

Best Answers:
    I just contacted my host (Host Gator) to see if they were going to follow Host Monster and they said they are not allowing GCD either because it kills their servers. Here's my conversation:

"Please wait for a HostGator operator to respond.
    Welcome to HostGator Live Chat! You are now chatting with 'Jim'
    Jim: Welcome to HostGator, how may I assist you?
    van: I recently purchased GCD (Google Cash Detective) and installed it on my site hosted here. Although it's still not working properly, I read in several forums that HostMonster was suspending all accounts running GCD. Are you planning to do the same? I don't want to lose my account. thanks!
    Jim: Please wait while I check.
    van: ok
    Jim: No, we cant allow it.
    Jim: it kills the servers
    van: gotcha...i will uninstall it ASAP...thanks for your help!
    Jim: Is there anything else I can help you with?
    van: that's it...just don't can me before i get it down! :)
    Jim: Ok then, have a great day! :)
    van: you too...close"

Just thought I would pass along to warn those who might be affected.

van

vrowell, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  14. sukarto

sukarto Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pookie and all,
    can anyone that succesfully ask for refund share how to ask for refund for GCDetective ? after submit several ticket to help desk, no reply. Please explain how to cancel and ask refund it because I can't find any instruction how to do it... please help..

The reason is : I have bad experience with GCDetective, my hosting bluehost also suspended my account without knowing it, it host many my website. Uggh... lucky I can disable cron manually and my web host is UP again
    But that not the reason, overall I am really not satisfied with the product, it overprice and awful support.
    thanks.

Sukarto

sukarto, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  15. ruberr2002

ruberr2002 Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought GCD and after many failures, they installed it "successfully". Still there are no data (Lo/Hi CPC, Clicks). I requested for refund but even after 3-4 requests, no response. Can somebody please advise how can I get my money back from Chris.

ruberr2002, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  16. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest that ALL of you that are not happy wit GCD and didnt get the kind of product working you thought you would get or if the product dont work on servers that was said it worked on, ALL of you do a credt card charge back and get your money back. It sounds like the seller of GCD, Chris is an idiot. Get your money back now with a charge back, its very easy.

login, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  17. sukarto

sukarto Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand what do you mean by charge back ? You request it to the bank ? You are not contacting GCD to charge back ?
    Really appreciate your help.

sukarto, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  18. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:

If GCD will not give you a immediate refund and you paid with a credit card you should contact your bank yes. The bank will give you more information. You see, when you pay with a credit card, VISA or what ever and you dont get exactly what you thought you ordered, the credit card company are responsible to refund you. Your bank will fix this for you, I just did it with some other guy, you just have to fill a form that the bank will give you, its easy.

login, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  19. ruberr2002

ruberr2002 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Login. I will contact my bank to get the refund from Chris.

ruberr2002, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  20. birber

birber Active Member

Best Answers:

birber, Jul 1, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.